of June 8, 2017 No. 2017-P-12/23-3-(NPA)
About the minimum size authorized and own (regulating) capitals of commercial banks
1. Establish the minimum size of the authorized capital for again created commercial banks (including the requirement to the capital of branches of foreign banks) in the amount of at least 600 million som.
2. Establish for the operating commercial banks (including branches of foreign banks) the minimum size of the authorized capital and the following terms of its forming:
till July 1, 2016 - 400 million som;
till July 1, 2017 - 500 million som;
till July 1, 2018 - 600 million som.
3. Establish the economic standard rate by the minimum size of own (regulating) capital for again created and operating commercial banks (including branches of foreign banks) in the amount of at least minimum size of the authorized capital established for the operating commercial banks.
- "About modification and amendments in some regulatory legal acts of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic" of June 24, 2015 No. 35/5.
6. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official site of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. To management of methodology of supervision and licensing of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring this resolution to the attention of structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province, the commercial banks, branch of foreign bank and non-bank financial credit institutions attracting deposits.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the board member of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic T.Dzh. Dzhusupova.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.