of June 2, 2017 No. 345
About approval of the general Technical regulation about safety of the educational equipment and stock
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the educational equipment and stock, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the educational equipment and stock according to appendix and to enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier relevant regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to the educational equipment and stock, in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 2, 2017 No. 345
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes safety requirements to the educational equipment and stock, used in preschool, general averages, average special, professional and highest educational institutions (further - educational institutions), except specialized educational institutions.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to medical equipment, the equipment and stock, and also the sports equipment and stock applied in educational institutions in the educational purposes.
3. If concerning separate types of the educational equipment and stock other technical regulations are accepted, then these types of the educational equipment and stock shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
4. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
harmful chemicals - chemicals which content in product material in the quantity exceeding admissible concentration of such substances negative variations in the state of health of the user can cause;
the laboratory equipment - the educational equipment intended for carrying out laboratory works;
objects natural educational - the educational stock including objects of live and inanimate nature;
the educational equipment - technical devices which equip training rooms, for application in educational process and forming at the studying practical knowledge, skills;
the educational equipment for training in labor processes - the educational equipment intended for measurement, regulation, control and also for production of products;
educational visual aids - the educational stock representing objects and the phenomena in real, figurative (models, prototypes, models, pictures), schematic, conditional types (tables, schemes, schedules);
educational stock - things, objects which equip training rooms, for application in educational process and forming at the studying practical knowledge, skills;
furniture of educational institutions - educational stock in the form of the special furniture intended for the organization of training process in educational institutions;
chemical safety - condition of product in case of which there is no risk connected with damnification to health of the person or threat of life because of excess of level of concentration of harmful chemicals.
5. Educational visual aids shall conform to requirements of chemical safety and not emit harmful chemicals in model (air and water) environment in the quantity exceeding the indicators given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
6. Furniture of educational institutions shall conform to requirements of chemical safety and not emit harmful chemicals in air environment in the quantity exceeding the indicators given in appendix No. 2 to the Technical regulation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.