of June 2, 2017 No. 346
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 13, 2017 No. UP-5012 "About Measures for Enhancement of Management System in the Sphere of Foreign Trade" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 13, 2017 "About measures for the organization of activities of the Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-2887:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 2, 2017 No. 346
1. The Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Ministry) is the authorized state body responsible for forming and realization of state policy in the field of foreign trade, and performs coordination of work of state bodies in the field of regulation of foreign trade activity.
2. In the activities the Ministry is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. The Ministries are a part of the system central office, and also the organizations specified in appendix No. 1 to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 13, 2017 No. PP-2887 "About measures for the organization of activities of the Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan" (further - the subordinated organizations).
The ministry has authorized representatives in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent.
4. The ministry is guided in the activities by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision and other regulatory legal acts.
5. The ministry performs the activities directly and in interaction with other state bodies, public authorities on places, public associations and other organizations.
6. Material logistics of the Ministry and its authorized representatives in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent, and also compensation of workers of system of the Ministry are performed at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan within the allocated budgetary appropriations, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
7. The ministry is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and with the name.
8. The main objectives of the Ministry are:
development and carrying out single state policy in the field of foreign trade activity;
implementation of complex marketing researches of the world markets, assistance in program implementation on development of the export potential of the Republic of Uzbekistan, development and realization of practical measures on development and increase in competitiveness of products made in the Republic of Uzbekistan with high value added taking into account requirements of the foreign markets;
implementation on the system basis of the analysis of assortment and the product range made by business entities, determination of level of its competitiveness in the foreign markets, forming of the corresponding databases;
support of commodity export, the works and services, assistance to expansion and strengthening of trade cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with foreign states, ensuring favorable access to the foreign markets of the goods, works and services made in the Republic of Uzbekistan, development and implementation of measures, directed to diversification of the markets;
rendering practical assistance to business entities in search and the choice of reliable trading foreign partners, and also in participation of the domestic organizations in tenders, international commerce and industry exhibitions, fairs and other similar events held in foreign countries;
carrying out the deep analysis of amount and the structure delivered on commodity import (works, services) development of offers on import substitution and localization of production of finished goods, components and materials based on local raw materials, participation in development of concepts and programs of improvement of quality of products of national production;
participation in forming of parameters of the main indicators of foreign trade and in enhancement of customs and tariff policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, development of offers on liberalization of foreign trade;
coordination of the actions connected with carrying out state policy in the sphere of foreign trade in goods (works and services) including specific goods and industrial output, and also application of measures of tariff and non-tariff regulation in foreign trade;
introduction of offers on implementation of measures of state regulation of foreign economic activity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.