of June 3, 2017 No. 569-V
About ecological safety
This Law governs the relations in the field of ecological safety when implementing economic and other activity of legal entities and physical persons and is aimed at providing the vital interests of the person and society, environment protection against the danger resulting from anthropogenous and natural impact on it.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) ecological safety – condition of security of the environment, life and health of the population from possible negative impact of economic and other activity, emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
2) natural object or components of the environment – the earth, the soil, subsoil, waters, the woods, plant and animal life, ecological systems, atmospheric air, climate and ozone layer of Earth;
3) anthropogenous object – the object created by the person for ensuring his social requirements and which does not have properties of natural objects;
4) natural and anthropogenous object – the natural object changed as a result of economic and other activity and (or) the object with properties of natural object created by the person and having recreational and protective value;
5) natural resources – environment components which are used or can be used when implementing economic and other activity for satisfaction of material, cultural and other requirements of society;
6) natural ecological system – objectively existing part of the environment which has spatial and territorial borders and in which live (plants, animal and other organisms) and its lifeless elements interact with each other and are connected among themselves by metabolism, energy and information;
7) quality of the environment – state of environment which is characterized by physical, chemical, biological and other indicators and (or) their set;
8) the favorable environment – the environment which condition of objects ensures ecological safety and public health care, prevention of pollution, steady functioning of ecological systems and reproduction of natural resources;
9) negative impact on the environment – impact on the environment of processes of economic and other activity, the natural phenomena and effects, and also combination of impacts which consequences bring or can be led to quality degradation of the environment;
10) negative impact on health of the population – impact on the environment of processes of economic and other activity, the natural phenomena and effects, and also combination of impacts which consequences bring or can be led to quality degradation of life of the population;
11) environmental pollution – receipt to the environment of pollutants, dangerous chemical and biological substances, radioactive materials, waste, and also environmental impact of noise, vibration, magnetic fields, infrared radiation and other harmful physical impacts;
12) environmental risk – probability of approach of the event having adverse effects for the environment and health of the population caused by the predicted negative impact of economic and other activity which can lead to emergence of threats of ecological safety;
13) threats of ecological safety – probability of emergence of conditions which can lead to the phenomena, the processes and effects resulting in negative impacts on the environment and health of the population;
14) guarantees of ecological safety – the obligations providing the civil responsibility of legal entities and physical persons for the purpose of providing ecological safety, confirmatory that the economic and other activity planned or performed by them taking into account the taken precautionary measures does not bring and cannot lead to emergence of threats of ecological safety;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.