of June 3, 2017 No. 568-V
About fight against dope in sport
(In edition of the Law of Turkmenistan of 26.08.2017 No. 609-V)
This Law establishes legal, organizational and economic basis of activities in the field of fight against dope in sport and is directed to promotion of state policy on forming of healthy lifestyle in Turkmenistan.
1. For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) dope in sport – violation of anti-doping rules by introduction in organism of athletes, and also the animals participating in sports sports competitions which are held with participation of animal, different types of doping means or application by athletes of different types of doping means or doping methods;
2) doping means – the substance (the substance having pharmacological activity, medicine) intended for artificial increase in physical capacities of the person which use by athletes leads to improvement of sports scores;
3) doping method – the method applied by preparation for sports competitions which artificially increases physical capacities of the athlete and leads to improvement of sports scores;
4) the anti-doping organization – the legal entity responsible for the establishment of the rules concerning development, implementation or ensuring compliance with any element of process of drug test, and (or) performing drug test behind observance by athletes of prohibition on use of doping means and application of doping methods, and also revealing positive results of testing of the athlete for the doping means forbidden to use in sport;
5) the athlete – the physical person who is systematically engaged in the chosen type (types) of sport and competing at sports competitions including the international and national level;
6) support personnel of the athlete – any coach, the instructor, manager, the agent, the member of the staff of team, the official, medical or paramedical personnel working with athletes or which are engaged in treatment of athletes who take part or prepare for participation in sports competition;
7) sports competition – the competition among athletes or teams of athletes on different types of sport for the purpose of identification of the best participant (winner) of competition held by the provision (regulations) approved by his organizer;
8) the sports organization – the organization of physical culture and sport acting as body which establishes rules of holding sports competition in one or several sports;
9) drug test – the process including planning of carrying out tests, sampling and the treatment of them, the laboratory analysis of tests, posttest procedures, and also carrying out the corresponding hearings and consideration of appeals;
10) the International standard for testing, the International standard for laboratories, the International standard on therapeutic use – the standards accepted by the World Anti-Doping Agency in support of implementation of the principles of the World anti-doping code;
11) competitive testing – test during the competitive period when the athlete gets out for testing in connection with its participation in specific sports competition if rules of the relevant international federation by the form of sport or the relevant anti-doping organization do not provide other. The competitive period is understood as the period of time beginning in twelve hours prior to the sports competition in which the athlete is declared on participation, and proceeding before the end of this competition and process of the sampling connected with this sports competition if other is not provided by rules of the relevant international federation by the form of sport or the relevant sports organization;
12) out of competition testing – any drug test which is carried out out of sports competitions;
13) the Forbidden list – the list of the World Anti-Doping Agency determining and describing the doping means and doping methods forbidden to use in sport;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.