of June 22, 2017 No. 460
About enforcement of provisions of the Law on the government employee with special status of the Ministry of Internal Affairs No. 288 of December 16, 2016
For the purpose of execution of provisions of part (2) Articles 12, parts (3) Articles 14, parts (12) Articles 15, parts (7) Article 16 and the subitem c) parts (1) article 53 of the Law on the government employee with special status of the Ministry of Internal Affairs No. 288 of December 16, 2016 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 40-49, 85), the Government DECIDES:
1) Regulations on development of career of government employees with special status of the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 1;
2) Regulations on replacement of the state positions with special status in the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 2;
3) Regulations on probation period of the beginning government employee with special status of the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 3;
5) the Nomenclature of powers on employment and assignment of special ranks, and also procedure for their delegation according to appendix No. 5.
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.