of May 3, 2017 No. 266
About approval of the List of the objects and financial resources necessary for 2017 for implementation of the Program of preserving and increase of fertility of soils for 2011-2020
According to provisions of Article 8 of the Land code No. 828-XII of December 25, 1991 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2001, No. 107, Art. 817), with subsequent changes and amendments, and the Law on the government budget for 2017 No. 279 of December 16, 2016 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, No. 472-477, Art. 943) the Government DECIDES:
1. To approve the List of the objects and financial resources necessary for 2017 for implementation of the Program of preserving and increase of fertility of soils for 2011-2020 approved by the Order of the Government No. 626 of August 20, 2011 it (is applied).
2. To permit the Agency of land relations and inventory in coordination with the Ministry of Finance:
1) to perform for 2017 redistribution of amounts of works on the projects included in the specified List proceeding from actually executed amounts of works within the provided means;
2) to provide to contract organizations advance payment at the rate to 10% of the annual limit set on the object for production process, acquisition of materials and the equipment, with the subsequent confirmation of the amounts paid for amounts of works, actually executed within accounting year.
3. To the agency of land relations and inventory till February 1, 2018 to inform the Government on execution of this resolution.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.