of May 10, 2017 No. 543
About the evaluation procedure of readiness of subjects of power industry for work during the heating season
According to the Federal Law "About Power Industry" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
2. To Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation till January 1, 2018 to approve the technique of evaluating readiness of subjects of power industry for work during the heating season.
Russian Prime Minister
Are approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 10, 2017 No. 543
1. These rules establish the procedure for evaluating readiness of the subjects of power industry owning on the property right or other legal cause objects of the electric grid economy the highest class of the rated rating of 110 kV and above and (or) facilities for production of the total electrical energy the installed capacity of 25 MW and more including the facilities for production of the electrical energy functioning in the mode of the combined development of electrical and heat energy (further - power generation facilities), and also the subjects of power industry which are subjects of supervisory control in power industry (further - subjects of power industry), to work during the heating season (further - assessment of readiness).
2. These rules do not extend to the power generation facilities which are belonging to consumers of the electrical energy and not influencing the electrical power mode of electric utility systems.
3. Assessment of readiness is performed by the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation annually and is directed to the prevention of violation of power supply of consumers of the electrical energy when functioning power generation facilities in the difficult technology modes arising during the period which is characterized by the raised electrical and heat loads in the conditions of low outside temperatures.
4. For assessment of readiness it is used:
a) information containing in the database about accidents in power industry which procedure for systematization is determined by the Rules of investigation of the reasons of accidents in power industry approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 28, 2009 No. 846 "About approval of Rules of investigation of the reasons of accidents in power industry";
b) information provided by subjects of power industry according to the list of forms of provision without fail subjects of the state information system of fuel and energy complex of information for inclusion in the state information system of fuel and energy complex approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 26, 2013 No. 2556-r;
c) information provided according to the list of the power industry provided by subjects to information, the form and procedure for its representation established by the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.