of April 26, 2017 No. 301
About the organization of carrying out certification of persons applying for revenues to public service, rather free ownership of state language
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.10.2017 No. 818)
According to the paragraph to the second the subitem 4 of Item 15 of the Section XI "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About public service" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Determine that paid services in carrying out certification and issue in its results of the certificate of free ownership of state language (its duplicate) can be provided by higher educational institutions which according to the license perform training of job seekers of the higher education in knowledge domain "Public management and administration".
3. Bring in the list of paid services which can be provided by educational institutions, other organizations of education system which belong to the state and municipal pattern of ownership, No. 796 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010, No. 67, to the Art. 2410, No. 78, of Art. 2770; 2011, No. 41, Art. 1689; 2012, No. 65, Art. 2662, No. 88, Art. 3570; 2015, No. 42, the Art. 1303), changes which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 26, 2017, No. 301
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of carrying out certification of persons applying for holding the post of public service, rather free ownership of state language for the purpose of ensuring fulfillment of requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About public service".
2. The participant of certification - person who applies for holding the post of public service and was registered for certification passing in accordance with the established procedure.
Authorized higher educational institution - higher educational institution which according to the license performs training of job seekers of the higher education in industry of knowledge "Public management and administration".
The certification session - the period during which the certifying commission of authorized higher educational institution determines the level of free ownership of state language of participants of certification and also makes the decision on certification to participants who successfully underwent certification, and to persons specified in Item 56 of this Procedure.
3. Certification is carried out for the purpose of determination of level of free ownership of state language of persons applying for holding the post of public service according to requirements for the level of language and communicative competences.
4. Information on authorized higher educational institutions is published on their official sites, and also on the official sites of NAGS and MON.
5. For the organization and carrying out certification authorized higher educational institution forms certifying commission.
6. Forming, the organization of work and control of activities of certifying commission are exercised by the head of authorized higher educational institution.
7. The certifying commission carries out the work to the terms determined by the schedule of certification sessions which according to the proposal of the chairman of certifying commission affirms the head of authorized higher educational institution.
8. The certifying commission is formed as a part of the chairman and three members of the commission from among persons having education in "Ukrainian and literature" of specialty "Philology". At least one of members of certifying commission shall have scientific degree not below the doctor of philosophy.
The members of certifying commission affirm the order of the head of authorized higher educational institution.
9. Chairman of certifying commission:
1) will organize work of certifying commission;
2) determines obligations of the secretary of certifying commission;
3) is established by the notification procedure of members of certifying commission about holding its meetings;
4) conducts meetings of certifying commission;
5) gives instructions to members of certifying commission and controls their accomplishment;
6) makes offers on change of members of certifying commission;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.