of April 26, 2017 No. 301
About the organization of carrying out certification of the persons applying for revenues to public service, rather free ownership of the state language
According to the paragraph to the second the subparagraph 4 of Item 15 of the Section XI "Final and transitional provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About public service" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. To determine that paid services in carrying out certification and issue in its results of the certificate of free ownership of the state language (its duplicate) can be provided by higher educational institutions which according to the license perform training of job seekers of the higher education in knowledge domain "Public management and administration".
3. To bring in the list of paid services which can be provided by educational institutions, other organizations of the education system which belong to the state and municipal pattern of ownership, No. 796 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010, No. 67, Art. 2410, No. 78, Art. 2770; 2011, No. 41, Art. 1689; 2012, No. 65, Art. 2662, No. 88, Art. 3570; 2015, No. 42, Art. 1303), changes which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
No. 301 is approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 26, 2017
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of carrying out certification of the persons applying for revenues to public service, rather free ownership of the state language for the purpose of ensuring fulfillment of requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About public service".
2. Certification is assessment of level of free ownership of the state language the persons applying for holding the post of public service according to requirements for the level of language and communicative competences.
The participant of certification is the person which applies for holding the post of public service and was registered for passing of certification in accordance with the established procedure.
Authorized higher educational institution - the higher educational institution which according to the license performs training of job seekers of the higher education in the industry of knowledge "Public management and administration".
Certification session - the period during which the certifying commission of the authorized higher educational institution determines the level of free ownership of the state language of participants of certification.
3. Certification is carried out for the purpose of determination of level of free ownership of the state language of the persons applying for holding the post of public service.
4. Information on authorized higher educational institutions is published on their official sites, and also on the official sites of NAGS and MON.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.