of April 28, 2017 No. 257
About approval of the Regulations on issue and use of permissions to motor transportation transportations
Based on Item k provisions) article 3 of the Code of road transport No. 150 of July 17, 2014 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 247-248, 568), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on issue and use of permissions to motor transportation transportations it (is applied).
2. The regulations on issue and use of permissions to motor transportation transportations become effective in 2 months from the date of publication, except for provisions of Chapter II of the Section IV which become effective since September 1, 2018.
3. Regulations on compulsory exclusive use of the information system "e-Autorizatie transport" in the course of distribution and submission of reports on permissions to motor transportation transportations become effective on January 1, 2018.
4. To the Ministry of Transports and Road Infrastructure to bring the regulations into accord with the specified Provision in 3-month time from the date of its entry into force.
5. From coming into force of the above-stated Provision to declare invalid Item 22 of Rules of implementation of the Agreement on the international irregular carriages of the passengers by buses (the Agreement of INTERBUS) signed in Brussels on September 28, 2000, approved by the Order of the Government No. 456a of April 24, 2007. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 64-66, 494).
6. From coming into force of provisions of Chapter II of the Section IV to recognize invalid:
1) the Order of the Government No. 1430 of December 16, 2008. "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for issue, use and withdrawal of multilateral permissions of the European conference of Ministers of Transport" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 230-232, 1445);
2) Item 31 of appendix No. 1 to the Order of the Government No. 868 of November 19, 2012. "About change, amendment and recognition voided some orders of the Government" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 242-244, 938).
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Transports and Road Infrastructure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.