of April 12, 2017 No. 12
About approval of the aviation rules "Certified Requirements to Helidromes of Civil Aviation of the Republic of Belarus"
Based on articles 20 and 52 of the Air code of the Republic of Belarus and subparagraph 5.9 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 985 "Questions of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. To approve the enclosed aviation rules "Certified Requirements to Helidromes of Civil Aviation of the Republic of Belarus".
First Deputy Minister
A. N. Avramenko
Are approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus of April 12, 2017 No. 12
1. The aviation rules "Certified Requirements to Helidromes of Civil Aviation of the Republic of Belarus" (further - these rules) "Airfields" to the Chicago convention on International civil aviation of December 7, 1944, the document of International Civil Aviation Organization "The management on helidromes" (Doc 9261) are developed according to requirements of the Air code of the Republic of Belarus, provisions of volume II "Helidromes" of appendix 14 and contain technical requirements to helidromes, their equipment, means, and also to obstacles around helidromes.
2. Action of these rules extends to the helidromes used by civil helicopters.
3. These rules include the mandatory requirements and requirements having advisory nature.
At the beginning of Items or subparagraphs with the requirements having advisory nature the word "Recommendation" is placed.
4. For the purposes of these rules the following terms and their determinations are applied:
aeronautical beacon - the navigation land light of permanent or flashing radiation seen from all directions and the employee for designation of the certain point on the land surface;
helidrome - the parcels of land, the water object (its part) or the site on the building or the construction which are specially prepared and equipped fully or partially for ensuring take-off, landing, taxing, the parking and servicing of helicopters;
helidrome elevated - the helidrome located on the raised design;
helidrome land - the helidrome located on the land surface or on the construction on the water surface;
the helicopter strip, free from obstacles, - the rectangular site of the land surface which is under control of services of the helidrome over which the helicopter which is carrying out flights according to flight technical characteristics of the class 1 can execute dispersal and reaches the certain height;
the visual site of the approach chart to the point in space - the site of the approach chart of the helicopter with use of landing approach to the point in space from the missed approach point to the landing place when using the approach chart to the point in space in the mode of visual flight which connects the point in space to the landing place;
air taxiway - the certain route on the surface established for taxing of helicopters by air;
wave of the geoid - distance between the surface of the geoid and the surface mathematically the certain referents-ellipsoid;
height (exceeding) of the helidrome - the absolute altitude of the highest point of the zone of the final approach and take-off;
landing approach to the point in space - landing approach which is carried out in the binding to the checkpoint located so that to provide the subsequent maneuvring in flight or calling and landing with use of visual maneuvering in the visibility conditions allowing to find and avoid the obstacle;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.