of May 6, 2017 No. 62-VI ZRK
About collection activities
This Law governs the public relations connected with implementation of collection activities, establishes features of creation, activities of the collection agencies, and also determines features of state regulation of the collection agencies, control of their activities.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) debt on the agreement of the bank loan or the agreement on provision of the microcredit (further - debt) - obligations of the debtor to the creditor on payment of the principal debt, remuneration, the commissions, penalties (the penalty, the penalty fee) under the agreement of the bank loan or the agreement on provision of the microcredit;
2) the debtor - the physical person or legal entity which allowed non-execution or improper execution of agreement obligations of the bank loan or to the agreement on provision of the microcredit;
3) accounting registration - inclusion of the legal entity having intention to perform collection activities, in the register of the collection agencies;
4) the collection agency - the legal entity, being the commercial organization, included in the register of the collection agencies;
5) the register of the collection agencies - the single list of the collection agencies of authorized body in the field of collection activities;
6) collection activities - the activities of the collection agency directed to pre-judicial collection and settlement of the debt, and also to information collection connected with debt;
7) authorized body in the field of collection activities (further - authorized body) - National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8) the creditor - bank of the second level, the organization performing separate types of banking activities, or the microfinancial institution having the right to claim against the debtor on debt.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on collection activities is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, consists of the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Operation of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About economic partnerships" and "About partnerships with the limited and accessorial liability" extends to the collection agencies in the part which is not settled by this Law.
3. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
1. The collection agency is created in the form of business of the economic partnership.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.