of February 13, 1998
The government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Belarus which hereinafter are referred to as further "Contracting parties" according to the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on free trade of December 17, 1992, agreed about the following:
Contracting parties establish the withdrawals from free trade regime provided by this Protocol which extend on:
1. Goods which fall under operation of the Law of Ukraine of May 7, 1996 of N180/96-BP "About Export (Export) Customs Fee on the Live Cattle and Leather Raw Materials" (appendix N 1)
2. White sugar according to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 30, 1997 N992 "About Entering of Amendment into the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 10, 1997 N72".
Concerning goods which are subject to taxation by customs fees according to Article 1 of this Protocol Contracting Parties will provide each other the mode of the greatest assistance in that, as for:
- customs fees and charges which are collected when exporting, including methods of collection of such customs fees and charges;
- provisions which concern customs clearance of transit of transportation, warehousing, overload and other similar services;
- issues of export (import) certificates;
- rules which concern sale, purchase, transportation, distribution and use of goods in the domestic market.
Licensing and quoting of export/commodity import (works, services) is performed according to the national legal systems of the Parties existing at the time of carrying out customs clearance of goods in case of their export from Ukraine to the Republic of Belarus or in case of their import from the Republic of Belarus to Ukraine.
This Protocol is integral part of the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Belarus about free trade of December 17, 1992.
This Protocol becomes effective from the date of the written message on accomplishment by Contracting Parties of all of interstate procedures necessary for this purpose.
This Protocol affects the period to the conclusion of the new Protocol, the stipulated in Article 1 Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on free trade of December 17, 1992.
It is made in Kiev on February 13, 1998 in two negotiable copies, everyone Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian by languages, at the same time all texts is equally authoritative. In case of disagreements in interpretation of this Protocol the text Russian has overwhelming force.
For the Government of Ukraine
For the Government of the Republic of Belarus
to the Protocol on withdrawal from free trade regime to the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on free trade
The nomenclature of goods which are subject to taxation by customs fees from Ukraine
Код ТН ВЭД Наименования товаров
01.02.90100 молодняк большого рогатого скота
01.02.90900 и другие
01.04.10 овцы живые
41.01 шкуры большого рогатого скота
41.02 овец или ягнят
41.03.90000 только свиней
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.