of April 26, 2017 No. 298
About approval of the Replacement procedure of the private contractual partner, concluded within public-private partnership
According to the part of the seventh article 17 of the Law of Ukraine "About public-private partnership" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
To approve the Replacement procedure of the private contractual partner, concluded within public-private partnership which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
No. 298 is approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 26, 2017
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of replacement of the private partner in case of failure to carry out of the agreement obligations by it, concluded within public-private partnership (further - the agreement).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About public-private partnership".
3. Replacement of the private contractual partner (further - replacement of the private partner) in case of failure to carry out of the agreement obligations by him is performed by the state partner on the competitive basis in the offer of the person which will organize or provides financing within public-private partnership (further - the creditor).
the bases for replacement of the private partner with reference to the relevant provisions of the agreement providing the right of the creditor to address the state partner with the offer, and also data on the financial and other records on financing of the project on the agreement containing information necessary for decision making on replacement of the private partner;
information about the representative of the creditor who can undertake certain obligations and to whom the rights under the agreement until determination of the new private partner can be granted (in case the right of the creditor to determine such representative is provided by the agreement);
information about the representative authorized by the creditor for participation in work of the commission on consideration of the offer (further - the commission).
The creditor together with the offer submits copies of documents (the agreement, financial and other records) on which there are references in the offer for reasons for need of decision making on replacement of the private partner.
5. The proposal is submitted in the state language in the paper and electronic type together with the accompanying letter constituted in any form and appendices. Pages of the offer are numbered, make sure the authorized signature of the creditor and are sealed (in the presence).
6. The state partner after receipt of the offer in the absence of the bases for refusal in its consideration within three working days informs the private partner on initiation of the procedure of its replacement with the method provided by the agreement, within 10 working days forms the commission which part representatives of the state partner and other persons which are on the side of the state partner (in the presence), representatives of the private partner, the authorized representative of the creditor are.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.