of April 24, 2017 No. 32
About Regulations on the Advisory committee on natural monopolies
According to Items 7 and 44 of the Regulations on the Euroasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) the Board of the Euroasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Advisory committee on natural monopolies.
2. Declare invalid Item 2 of the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of June 28, 2012 No. 97 "About the Advisory committee on natural monopolies".
Chairman of Board of the Euroasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of April 24, 2017 No. 32
1. The advisory committee on natural monopolies (further – Committee) is created according to Regulations on the Euroasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) (further – the Agreement) for the purpose of development of offers and preparation of recommendations for the Euroasian economic commission (further – the Commission) concerning natural monopolies.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Agreement, other international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the Union), and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives of Committee are carrying out consultations concerning realization of provisions of the Agreement regarding regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies and forming of offers and recommendations for the Commission.
4. For realization of the tasks assigned to it the Committee considers the following questions:
a) implementation of international treaties and acts of bodies of the Union concerning regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies;
b) harmonization of the legislation of state members of the Union (further – state members) in the field of natural monopolies and determination of the sequence of implementation of adequate measures;
c) forming of the list of regulatory legal acts of the state members which are subject to rapprochement;
d) preparation of information on results of the carried-out work according to the subitem 5 of Item 20 of the Protocol on the single principles and regulations of activities of subjects of natural monopolies (appendix No. 20 to the Agreement).
5. The structure of Committee is created of heads (deputy managers) and authorized representatives of public authorities of state members to which competence questions of regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies, and also representatives of other public authorities of state members, business communities, scientific, public organizations and other independent experts are carried.
6. The structure of Committee affirms the order of Board of the Commission.
7. Presides over committee meetings and the member of Board of the Commission to whose competence questions of natural monopolies are carried (further – the chairman of Committee) performs the common directorship of work of Committee.
8. Chairman of Committee:
a) directs activities of Committee and will organize work on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Committee;
b) approves and approves the agenda of committee meeting, determines date, time and the place of its carrying out;
c) conducts committee meetings;
d) approves protocols of committee meetings;
e) informs if necessary Board and Council of the Commission on the legal decisions developed by Committee;
e) makes decisions on creation of working groups;
g) creates and approves work plans of Committee in coordination with members of the committee;
h) involves Committee of persons who are not members of the committee (if necessary).
9. Committee meetings are held as required (including at the initiative of members of the committee), but at least 2 times a year.
10. In case of absence of the chairman of Committee of its function, stipulated in Item 8 these Provisions, the head of department of the Commission whose competence questions on activities of Committee enter carries out.
11. The draft of the agenda of committee meeting, materials to it, and also information on date and the venue of committee meeting go to members of the committee not later than 30 calendar days before date of the corresponding meeting.
12. The main materials to the agenda of committee meeting include:
a) references on cases in point;
b) drafts of the documents offered to consideration (in the presence);
c) drafts of legal decisions;
d) required reference and analytical materials.
13. Proposals of members of the committee, including about consideration of the additional questions which are not included in the agenda of committee meeting, and the corresponding materials go to the chairman of Committee not later than 15 calendar days about day of holding committee meeting.
Information on the arrived proposals of members of the committee goes to members of the committee no later than 3 working days from the date of receipt of offers.
14. Members of the committee participate in committee meetings personally, without the replacement right.
In case of impossibility of presence of the member of the committee at meeting he represents to the chairman of Committee the line item on cases in point in writing no later than 3 working days before date of meeting.
15. Results of committee meetings are drawn up by the protocol which is vised by the present members of the committee and is signed by the chairman of Committee.
16. Decisions of Committee have advisory nature.
17. Copies of the minutes of Committee are distributed to members of the committee within 3 working days from the date of its signing, the original is stored in department of natural monopolies of Department of transport and infrastructure of the Commission.
18. Committee meetings are held, as a rule, in premises of the Commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.