of April 18, 2017 No. PP-2899
About the organization of activities of the State inspectorate for control of use of drinking water under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 18, 2017 No. UP-5018 "About Formation of the State Inspectorate for Control of Use of Drinking Water under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan" and for the purpose of ensuring effective state control behind use of drinking water:
1. To approve:
structure of central office of the State inspectorate for control of use of drinking water under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the extreme number of managerial personnel of 17 units according to appendix No. 2;
standard structure of territorial inspectorate for control of use of drinking water according to appendix No. 3;
To provide to the chief of the State inspectorate for control of use of drinking water (further — Gosvodinspektion) the right to make, if necessary, changes to Gosvodinspektion's structure and territorial inspections within the established extreme total number of the managerial personnel.
2. To determine sources of financing of expenses by Gosvodinspektion's content and territorial inspections, since 2017 — the means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
3. To place central office of Gosvodinspektion in the office building of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition to place territorial inspections in the respective buildings and rooms, on the right of free use in a month.
5. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide in accordance with the established procedure Gosvodinspektion with telephone communication, including government communication.
6. The state inspectorate for control of use of drinking water together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make offers in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
about modification and the amendments in the Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan about the administrative responsibility providing strengthening of measures of responsibility of persons for violation of the mode of water use;
about the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan — the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.