of April 12, 2017 No. MMB-7-6/304 @
About approval of the recommended formats used by taxpayers for implementation of registration actions concerning the control and cash equipment electronically
According to Item 6 of article 4.3 of the Federal Law of 22.05.2003 No. 54-FZ "About use of the control and cash equipment when implementing cash cash payments and (or) calculations with use of electronic instruments of payment" I order:
1. Approve the recommended formats used by taxpayers for implementation of registration actions concerning the control and cash equipment electronically according to appendices No. 1 - No. 6 to this order.
2. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy manager of the Federal Tax Service coordinating work on creation, development, maintenance and operation of the automated information system of the Federal Tax Service.
Head of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation
M. V. Mishustin
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation from "__" ______ 201_ years No. __
1. This format describes requirements to XML files (further - the file of exchange) transfers to tax authorities of the statement for removal of the control and cash equipment from registration accounting electronically.
2. Number of the version of this format 5.01, part 800.12.
3. The name of the file of exchange shall have the following appearance:
R_T - the prefix accepting KO_ZVLSNUCHKKT value;
A_K - the identifier of the receiver of information, where: A - the identifier of the receiver to which the file of exchange goes, K - the identifier of the final receiver for which information from this file of exchange is intended <1>. Each of identifiers (A and K) has appearance for tax authorities - four-digit code (code of tax authority according to the "System of Designation of Tax Authorities" (SDTA) qualifier;
<1> Transfer of the file from the sender to the final receiver (K) can be performed in several stages through other tax authorities performing transfer of the file at the intermediate stages which are designated by the identifier A. In case of transfer of the file from the sender to the final receiver in the absence of the tax authorities performing transfer at the intermediate stages, values of A and K identifiers match.
O - the identifier of the sender of information, has appearance:
for the organizations - nineteen-digit code (identification taxpayer number (further - INN) and reason code of registration (further - the check point) the organizations (separate division);
for physical persons - twelve-digit code (INN of physical person, in the presence. In the absence of INN - the sequence from twelve zero).
GGGG - year of forming of the transferred file, MM - month, DD - day;
N - identification number of the file. (Length - from 1 to 36 signs. Identification number of the file shall provide uniqueness of the file).
Expansion of name of the file - xml. Expansion of name of the file can be specified by both lower case, and capital letters.
Parameters of the first line of the file of exchange
The first line XML of the file shall have the following appearance:
<? xml versio№= "1.0" encoding = "windows-1251"?>
The name of the file containing the XML scheme of the file of exchange shall have the following appearance:
KO_ZVLSNUCHKKT_1_800_12_05_01_xx, where xx - number of the version of the scheme.
Expansion of name of the file - xsd.
The XML scheme of the file of exchange is provided by the separate file and posted on the official site of the Federal Tax Service.
4. The logical model of the file of exchange is presented in the form of the chart of structure of the file of exchange in the drawing of 1 this format. Elements of logical model of the file of exchange are elements and XML attributes of the file. The list of structural elements of logical model of the file of exchange and the information about them are provided in tables 4.1 - 4.9 presents of format.
For each structural element of logical model of the file of exchange the following data are provided:
name of element. Full name of element <1> is given;
<1> In line of the table several elements which names are divided by symbol "|" can be described. Such form of record is applied in the presence in the file of exchange only of one element from described in this line.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.