of April 13, 2017 No. 32
About approval of the Instruction about the organization of work with addresses of citizens in the National Bank of Ukraine
According to articles 15 and 56 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to the Law of Ukraine "About the address of citizens", in connection with implementation of electronic document management in the National Bank of Ukraine and for the purpose of enhancement of the organization of work with addresses of citizens the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Instruction about the organization of work with addresses of citizens in the National Bank of Ukraine which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid:
1) the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of November 7, 2013 No. 444 "About approval of the Instruction about procedure for consideration of addresses and personal reception of citizens in the National Bank of Ukraine" (with changes), registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 28, 2013 at No. 2034/24566;
2) the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of June 22, 2015 No. 398 "About modification of the Instruction about procedure for consideration of addresses and personal reception of citizens in the National Bank of Ukraine".
3. To information directorate and public communications (Bondarenko N. M.) to place the resolution on the page of Official Internet representative office of the National Bank of Ukraine and to provide in accordance with the established procedure informing the public through mass media.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Borisenko R. N.
V. A. Hontareva
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of April 13, 2017 No. 32
1. This Instruction regulates acceptance, preliminary processing, registration, consideration of addresses of citizens, control of their consideration, requirements to the organization and carrying out personal reception of citizens, record keeping according to addresses of citizens in central office, separate division and the legal entities (further - divisions) created by the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank) for ensuring its activities.
2. This Instruction is developed according to the Law of Ukraine "About the address of citizens" (further - the Law) taking into account requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection", other laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in which the questions of work with addresses of citizens, administrative acts of the National Bank of Ukraine concerning clerical work, archiving and addresses of citizens are raised.
3. The clerical work according to addresses of citizens is conducted on a centralized basis, separately from general clerical work. Record keeping according to addresses of citizens is assigned to employees of inspection department and work with addresses of citizens of division of clerical work of National Bank (further - inspection department and works with addresses of citizens) and workers in whose job descriptions obligations on documentation of management information are specified.
4. Record keeping according to the addresses of citizens containing the data constituting information with limited access is performed according to the legislation of Ukraine.
5. Submission (direction) by the citizen of the appeal to National Bank assumes its consent to processing and use of personal data according to the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection".
6. It is forbidden to send claims of citizens for consideration to banks of Ukraine, other organizations, the organizations and officials of National Bank, heads of banks of Ukraine, other organizations, organizations, actions or solutions of which are appealed.
7. Citizens have the right to submit appeals to National Bank personally or through the authorized person if its powers are drawn up according to the legislation of Ukraine. The claim for the benefit of minor and incapacitated persons moves their legal representatives.
8. In National Bank appeals of citizens are sent and move (are stated):
1) means of mail service;
2) on corporate e-mail (e-mail) of National Bank (further corporate e-mail) or by filling of the electronic form placed on the page of Official Internet representative office of National Bank;
3) through public authorities, other state bodies, organizations, the organizations;
4) through mass media;
5) during personal reception of citizens;
6) to the telephone "hot line" of National Bank.
9. The address can be submitted both by the individual (individual), and group of persons (collective), stated in oral or written form.
10. On signs of receipt of the address of citizens are subdivided into primary, repeated, doublet, numerous mass:
1) primary are addresses from the certain citizen (group of citizens) who (which) for the first time addressed (addressed) to National Bank or did not address (addressed) within one year after completion of clerical work according to its last addresses;
2) repeated are addresses in which:
the question which is brought up in the first address of the citizen is not solved in essence or solved in incomplete amount;
the decision made in connection with the previous address of the citizen is appealed;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.