of April 5, 2017 No. 224
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget on financial support of actions for attraction to work of members of needy families and internally displaced persons in experimental conditions
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget on financial support of actions for attraction to work of members of needy families and internally displaced persons in experimental conditions which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 5, 2017, No. 224
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the program 2501500 "Financial support of actions for attraction to work of members of needy families and internally displaced persons in experimental conditions" (further - budgetary funds).
2. Budgetary funds are allocated for provision of interest-free financial aid on returnable basis (further - financial aid) to members of needy families and internally displaced persons who are participants of the pilot project realized in the territory of the Lviv, Poltava and Kharkiv regions according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 2, 2015 No. 1154 "About realization of pilot project on attraction to work of members of needy families and internally displaced persons" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2016, No. 3, of the Art. 165).
3. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is Minsotspolitiki.
4. Receivers of budgetary funds is the Lviv, Poltava and Kharkiv regional jobcenters which perform functions of executive directorate of Fund of obligatory national social insurance of Ukraine on unemployment case (further - regional jobcenters).
5. Regional jobcenter:
after the conclusion of the quadrilateral agreement between regional, the corresponding district, city, city and district jobcenter in the cities and structural division concerning social protection of the population of the district state administration or executive body of city council and the participant of pilot project registered as physical person entrepreneur or as the founder of the legal entity (further - the quadrilateral agreement) determines the total amount of the budgetary funds necessary for financial assistance;
to the 5th of current month represents to Public service of employment (Central office) (further - Service) the request about the need for budgetary funds in the form approved by Minsotspolitiki taking into account remaining balance on the separate budget account opened in body of Treasury.
The service submits Minsotspolitiki to the 10th of current month the application about the need for budgetary funds by areas for transfer to the 20th of current month of budgetary funds for the separate budget account of regional jobcenter opened in body of Treasury.
6. The regional jobcenter provides financial aid to participants of pilot project for the organization by them of business activity by transfer of budgetary funds to suppliers (sellers) of the equipment and materials based on the documents specified in Items 7 and 8 of the Procedure for realization of the pilot project on attraction to work of members of needy families and internally displaced persons approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 2, 2015 No. 1154.
7. The regional jobcenter after verification of documents, in particular contracts between the participant of pilot project and the supplier (seller) of the equipment and materials about availability in it of regulations on responsibility of the parties for non-execution or improper execution of terms of the contract, transfers budgetary funds into supplier accounts (sellers) of the equipment and materials not later than in five working days from the date of receipt of documents in the presence of the appropriate budgetary funds awns, opened in body of Treasury, and in case of their absence - the next working day after receipt of the specified means are engaged at the separate budget account of the regional center.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.