Appendix No. 1
to the Agreement on the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union of April 11, 2017
1. In the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Union) the single customs regulation including establishment of procedure and conditions of movement of goods through customs border of the Union, their stay and use on customs area of the Union or beyond its limits, procedure for making of the customs transactions connected with arrival of goods on customs area of the Union, their departure from customs area of the Union, temporary storage of goods, their customs declaring and release, other customs transactions, payment procedure of customs payments, the special, anti-dumping, compensatory duties and carrying out customs control and also regulation of the imperious relations between the customs authorities and faces exercising rights of possession, uses and (or) orders of goods on customs area of the Union or beyond its limits is performed.
2. Customs regulation in the Union is performed according to the international treaties regulating customs legal relationship, including this Code, and the acts constituting the right of the Union (further - the international agreements and acts in the field of customs regulation), and also according to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 (further - the Agreement on the Union).
3. Customs regulation in the Union is based on the principles of equality of persons when moving goods through customs border of the Union, clearness, clarity and sequence of making of customs transactions, publicity in development and application of international treaties and acts in the field of customs regulation and their harmonization with rules of international law, and also on application of modern methods of customs control and the maximum use of information technologies in activities of customs authorities.
4. In case of contradictions between this Code and other international treaties regulating customs legal relationship entering the right of the Union provisions of this Code are applied.
5. The customs legal relationship which are not settled by international treaties and acts in the field of customs regulation before settlement of the corresponding legal relationship by such international treaties and acts are regulated by the legislation of state members of the Union (further - state members) about customs regulation.
1. For the purposes of of this Code concepts which mean the following are used:
1) "accident" - the incident of technical, technological or other nature, harmful on the effects, which happened to the vehicles and (or) other goods which are under customs control, entailed their quantitative and (or) high-quality changes which are not provided by international treaties and acts in the field of customs regulation which are not caused by deliberate actions of the owner and (or) person in whose ownership goods were at the time of such changes, except for natural changes under normal conditions of transportation (transportation) and (or) storage, and also changes owing to force majeure;
2) "administrative offenses" - administrative offenses on which according to the legislation of state members customs authorities conduct administrative process (perform production);
3) "commodity importation on customs area of the Union" - making of actions which are connected with crossing of customs border of the Union and as a result of which goods arrived to customs area of the Union in any manner, including transfer in the international mailings, use of pipeline transport and power lines, before release of such goods by customs authorities;
4) "water vessels" - ocean ships, vessels mixed (the river - the sea) swimmings, and also being subject to state registration according to the legislation of state members of court of inland water transport (swimming);
5) "commodity exportation from customs area of the Union" - making of the actions directed to commodity exportation from customs area of the Union in any manner including transfer in the international mailings, use of pipeline transport and power lines, including crossing of customs border of the Union;
6) "release of goods" - action of customs authority after which making interested persons have the right to use goods according to the declared customs procedure or according to the procedure and on conditions which are established concerning the separate types of goods which are not subject according to this Code to the room under customs procedures;
7) "customs applicant" - person who declares goods or on behalf of which goods are declared;
8) "monetary instruments" - travel checks, bills of exchange, checks (bank checks), and also securities in documentary form which certify the obligation of the issuer (debtor) on payment of money and in which person to whom such payment is performed is not specified;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.