of March 30, 2017 No. 325
About approval of Rules of cost determination of production of judicial examination in bodies of judicial examination
According to subparagraph 8) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About judicial and expert activities" I ORDER:
1. To approve the enclosed Rules of cost determination of production of judicial examination in bodies of judicial examination.
2. To provide to department of the organization of expert activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication;
2) placement of this order on the Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days from the date of the state registration of this order the direction of copies of this order in the paper and electronic type, the persons assured by the digital signature, authorized to sign this order, for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Are approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2017 No. 325
1. These rules of cost determination of production of judicial examination in bodies of judicial examination (further – Rules) are developed according to subparagraph 8) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About judicial and expert activities" (further - the Law) and determine the procedure for cost determination of production of judicial examination in bodies of judicial examination.
2. The cost of judicial examination is determined proceeding from degree of its complexity taking into account types and quantity of objects of the research, and also quantity of the questions raised on permission of examination.
3. Degrees of complexity of judicial examination are determined according to the Law and are divided into four categories:
simple – standard;
average degree of complexity;
4. In case of production of judicial examinations the following costs are provided:
material (chemical reactants, consumable materials, standard samples of drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors, auxiliary materials);
accompanying (utility and other costs);
the compensation and charges connected with the salary of the court expert.
5. For cost determination of conducting judicial examination the forecast number of examinations in the year on the basis of the analysis of statistical data for the last five years by method of calculation of annual average percent of growth or reduction of number of examinations is calculated.
6. The total forecast quantity of judicial examinations in the year is subdivided by types by method of determination of the percentage ratio of the executed examinations by each type to the total quantity of the executed examinations for the last five years (according to statistical data).
When calculating forecast number of judicial examinations for types dynamics of growth or reduction of number of examinations is considered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.