of March 20, 2017
This Law establishes the legal basis of activities for production, procurement, conversion, storage, sale, transportation and use of grain crops in Turkmenistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) grain-growing — the industry of crop production which is engaged in cultivation of grain, cereal and leguminous cultures;
2) grain crops — the major group of the grown-up plants giving grain, the main product of food of the person, raw materials for industries and the forage for farm animals;
3) grain — the fruits of cereal, leguminous and oil-bearing crops used for the food, seed, fodder and technical purposes;
4) zernovodchesky activities — activities for production, procurement, conversion, storage, sale, transportation and use of grain crops;
5) production of grain — the complex of the agrotechnical actions directed to cultivation of grain;
6) foodgrain — the grain used for the food purposes;
7) the seed grain — the grain used for the sowing purposes and divided on high-quality and sowing qualities;
8) forege grain — the grain intended for feeding of farm animals and birds;
9) the state resources of grain — the state inventories of grain created for the purpose of ensuring food security and execution of the state obligations and also for protection and regulation of the market of grain;
10) quality of grain — set of the consumer properties of grain determining its compliance to requirements of state standards, health, veterinary, phytosanitary regulations and regulations, hygienic standard rates and other regulating documents;
11) the company for acceptance and procurement of grain — the company having the grain warehouse (collection point for grain, the elevator) on the property rights;
12) storage of grain — system of the technological services in the grain warehouse (collection point for grain, the canopy, the storage facility, the elevator) including acceptance, weighing, drying, cleaning, control, storage and transportation of grain.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on grain-growing is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan governing the relations in the field of grain-growing.
1. The purposes of this Law are reduction of dependence of consumers of the state on the foreign market of grain by development in the state of grain-growing and conversion of cereal products, forming and development of the grain industry, creation of favorable legal, economic and organizational conditions for local producers of grain.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.