of March 20, 2017 No. 521-V
This Law establishes the legal basis of activities for production, procurement, conversion, storage, realization, transportation and use of grain crops in Turkmenistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) grain-growing - the crop production industry which is engaged in cultivation of grain, cereal and leguminous cultures;
2) grain crops - the major group of the grown-up plants giving grain, main product of food of the person, raw materials for industries and forage for farm animals;
3) grain - the fruits of cereal, leguminous and oil-bearing crops used for the food, seed, fodder and technical purposes;
4) zernovodchesky activities - activities for production, procurement, conversion, storage, realization, transportation and use of grain crops;
5) grain production - complex of the agrotechnical actions directed to grain cultivation;
6) foodgrain - the grain used for the food purposes;
7) seed grain - the grain used for the sowing purposes and divided on high-quality and sowing qualities;
8) forege grain - the grain intended for feeding of farm animals and birds;
9) the state resources of grain - the state inventories of grain created for the purpose of ensuring food security and execution of the state obligations and also for protection and regulation of the market of grain;
10) quality of grain - set of the consumer properties of grain determining its compliance to requirements of state standards, health, veterinary, phytosanitary regulations and regulations, hygienic standard rates and other regulating documents;
11) the company for acceptance and procurement of grain - the company having grain warehouse (collection point for grain, elevator) on the property rights;
12) grain storage - system of the technological services in grain warehouse (collection point for grain, canopy, storage facility, elevator) including acceptance, weighing, drying, cleaning, control, storage and transportation of grain.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on grain-growing is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan governing the relations in the field of grain-growing.
1. The purposes of this Law are reduction of dependence of consumers of the state on the foreign market of grain by development in the state of grain-growing and conversion of cereal products, forming and development of grain industry, creation of favorable legal, economic and organizational conditions for local producers of grain.
2. Tasks of this Law are establishment of general rules of production of grain, regulation of the grain market and quality assurance of cereal products.
1. Objects of zernovodchesky activities are cereal products, including final consumption from their production, the earth, technical and technological means which are at all production phases of grain products in contact in this or that form and also the auxiliary natural and artificial materials used when implementing zernovodchesky activities.
2. Subjects of zernovodchesky activities are the legal entities and physical persons which are engaged in production, procurement, storage, transportation, sale, import and export of cereal products.
Public administration in the field of grain-growing is exercised of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, the Ministry of agricultural and water economy of Turkmenistan (further - authorized body), local executive bodies.
Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan:
1) approves the main directions of strategy of state policy in the field of grain-growing and determines measures for its implementation;
2) determines single state policy in the field of grain-growing;
3) is created by the state reserve fund of grain;
4) approves amount, structure of the state resources of grain, the rule of their forming, storage and use;
5) adopts the corresponding regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan in the field of grain-growing;
6) resolves other issues entering its competence according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan in the field of grain-growing.
Develops 1) and realizes single state policy in the field of grain-growing;
2) adopts within the competence regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan in the field of grain-growing;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.