of March 20, 2017
About information on private life and its protection
This Law governs the public relations in the sphere of information on private life of the person and determines the purpose, the principles and the legal basis of the activities connected with its collection, processing and protection.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) biometric data — the data characterizing physiological and biological features of the person and allowing to identify the personality of the person to which information on private life belongs;
2) information on private life (further — personal data) — any data relating to the physical person determined or determined based on such data (further — the subject), fixed on electronic, paper or other material medium;
3) base of personal data — set of the ordered personal data which are completed depending on the purposes of their appointment and use;
4) the operator of base of personal data (further — the operator) — the state bodies and other legal entities or physical persons performing collection, processing and protection of personal data, and also the determining purposes and content of these actions;
5) the admission to personal data — the possibility of obtaining and use of personal data;
6) provision of personal data — the actions directed to receipt of personal data by the certain group of people or transfer of personal data to the certain group of people;
7) blocking of personal data — actions for the temporary termination of collection, accumulating, modification and amendments (further — refining), uses, distribution, depersonalizations and destructions of personal data;
8) processing of personal data — the actions directed to accumulating, storage, refining, use, distribution, the depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data;
9) accumulating of personal data — actions for systematization of personal data by their entering into base of personal data;
10) collection of personal data — the actions directed to receipt of personal data;
11) destruction of personal data — actions which attract impossibility of recovery of personal data;
12) the depersonalization of personal data — actions which give to impossibility definitions of accessory of personal data to the subject;
13) protection of personal data — the package of measures, including legal, organizational and technical, performed for the purpose of, established by this Law;
14) use of personal data — the actions with personal data directed to sale of the purposes of activities of the operator and the third party;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.