It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 7, 2017 No. 161
of April 1, 2017 No. 159
About the State program of development of art of Shashmakom, Falaka and traditional school "master pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021
According to article 17 of the constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. In interaction with the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government within the means provided in the government budget on cultural development, science and education and also extrabudgetary funds and grants of the international funds to provide to the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan financing of implementation of the State program of development of arts of Shashmakom, Falak and traditional school "master pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021.
3. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan every half-year to submit to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the report on the course of accomplishment of the actions plan of the State program of development of arts of Shashmakom, Falak and traditional school "master pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 1, 2017 No. 159
1. The state program of development of art of Shashmakom, Falaka and traditional school "to the master doctrine) in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021 (dalee-Programma) is developed according to the instructions and orders stated in the speech of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Leader of the nation dear Emomalii Rahmon in Day Shashmakom (on May 12, 2015) and Falaka and traditional school "the master - the pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan is aimed at the development of art of Shashmakom.
2. The program is developed taking into account implementation of cardinal transformations in the current situation and Shashmakom's development, the Tajik local makom, Falak and the revival of traditional school "master pupil" aimed at achievement of real self-knowledge of the younger generation, increase in the status of the Tajik traditional music in modern society, all-round development of art and spiritual thinking of Tajiks.
3. This Program is implemented for the purpose of protection of the Tajik traditional musical heritage, protection of primordial entities of this spiritual heritage of Tajiks, in particular the classical art by Shashmak recognized as mankind masterpiece from UNESCO, in general the Tajik makomny art, and also traditional professional music Falak and traditional educational institute of the Tajik professional musical art - traditional school "master pupil" in the course of globalization, standardization and massovization of culture and art.
4. Organization of public holidays Day of Shashmakom and Day of Falak - indicator of finding of priorities in cultural policy of the Republic of Tajikistan of these two types of high musical art. The role of these two holidays in strengthening of art of makomkhona and falakhona is extremely huge.
5. With strengthening of process of self-knowledge the need for adequate development, research, technique of training and subject methodology of traditional classical and professional music more and more grows in modern society of Tajikistan and need of education of the personality with modern thinking in musical practice and professional vocational and art additional education.
6. With respect thereto this Program is directed to strengthening and specification of various forms of development and knowledge, training of specialists and worthy listeners of art Shashmakom and Falak.
7. The program is based on regulations of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and determines the purposes, priorities and measures for development of arts of Shashmakom, Falak and traditional school "master pupil".
8. Main objective of the Program is preserving the most valuable musical heritage of the Tajik nation, its development and promotion in modern society of sovereign Tajikistan.
9. For achievement of these purposes it is necessary to solve the following problems:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.