of March 29, 2017 No. 208
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. To approve Regulations on the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
It is approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 29, 2017 No. 208
1. The Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine (Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining is principal organ in system of the central executive bodies which provides forming and implements state policy in electrical power, nuclear and industrial, coal and industrial, torfodobyvayushchy, oil and gas and oil and gas processing complexes (further - fuel and energy complex), and also provides forming of state policy in the field of supervision (control) in the field of power industry and heat supply.
2. The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining are:
1) ensuring forming and sale of state policy in fuel and energy complex;
2) ensuring forming of state policy in the field of supervision (control) in the field of power industry and heat supply;
3) implementation of public administration in the field of use of nuclear energy and radiation safety.
4. The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and submits in accordance with the established procedure for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
2) develops drafts of the laws and other regulatory legal acts on the questions which are within its competence;
3) determines priorities of development of fuel and energy complex;
4) informs and makes explanations on sale of state policy in fuel and energy complex;
5) determines the state company performing functions of centralized dispatching (operational and technology) operation by the integrated power system of Ukraine;
6) approves investing programs of licensees on transfer and delivery of the electrical energy;
7) creates and approves balance of the electrical energy of the integrated power system of Ukraine;
8) exercises control in the field of scientific and scientific and technical activities in fuel and energy complex;
9) makes decisions relatively:
introductions of underground storage warehouses of oil, gas or products of their conversion in trial and commercial operation;
introductions of the field or the certain oil deposit and gas in trial development;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.