It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 7, 2017 No. 153
of April 1, 2017 No. 160
About the Procedure for turnover of office weapon and ammunition to it
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About weapon" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for turnover of office weapon and ammunition to it it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 1, 2017 , No. 160
1. The procedure for turnover of office weapon and ammunition to it, (further - the Procedure) regulates questions of turnover of office weapon and ammunition to it, including production, trade, sale, acquisition, accounting, storage, transportation, carrying and use, withdrawal and destruction, and also import to the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and export from the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan of office weapon and ammunition to it.
2. Production of office weapon is performed by the legal entities having licenses of law-enforcement bodies for production (research, development, testing, production, finishing and repair) of office weapon.
3. Legal entities who perform the following types of activity have the right:
- the carrying out research connected with creation of new types, models of office weapon and ammunition to it;
- development of prototypes of new types and models of office weapon or ammunition to it in the course of carrying out developmental works, and also development and examination of scientific and technical documentation on production of office weapon and ammunition to it;
- carrying out testing of office weapon or ammunition to it for determination of their technical characteristic and establishment of deadlines of service and safe use;
- production of office weapon or ammunition to it, including assembly of weapon and creation of the main parts of weapon, and also assembly of components of ammunition to it (sleeves, caps, gunpowder, bullets, fraction);
- finishing of appearance of weapon without entering of constructive changes into its main parts and with preserving technical and criminalistic characteristics of weapon, When finishing appearance of weapon metals and gemstones, and also the materials and technologies which are not necessary in case of production of specific model of weapon can be applied;
- repair of weapon, including its reduction in the working condition by elimination of defects of details or their replacement, and also recovery of appearance of weapon.
4. The legal entities having the license for production of office weapon and ammunition to it are forbidden to perform production of types and types of weapon or the ammunition which is not provided in the license.
5. The legal entities having the license for production of office weapon and ammunition to it shall exercise control of production of office weapon and ammunition, to provide the accounting, safety and safety connected with works, proper quality of products.
6. To it in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan legal entities according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the license of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan have the right to trade in office weapon and ammunition.
7. The legal entities having the right to perform trade in office weapon and ammunition to it shall:
- have the relevant constituent and registration documents, the license for trade in office weapon and ammunition to it;
- have the certificate of conformity on the sold office weapon and ammunition to it, and also permission of law-enforcement bodies to their storage;
- demand from the legal entities having the right to acquisition of weapon, presentation of permission to acquisition of this type of weapon, except for weapon on which acquisition permission is not required;
- register the weapon sold to them in permission of legal entities;
- provide observance of storage precautions of weapon.
8. Law-enforcement bodies have the right to check the storage location and trade in office weapon and ammunition and to demand from legal entities of provision of documents or their copies, and also the written or oral information necessary for control.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.