of March 29, 2017 No. 205
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for development and improvement of ecological condition of the irrigated and drained systems
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 29, 2017, No. 205
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Development and Improvement of Ecological Condition of the Irrigated and Drained Systems" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds is Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources.
Executive in charge of the budget program and the manager of budgetary funds of the lowest level is Gosvodagentstvo.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated for recovery of the reclaimed lands for food and resource supply of the state.
Budgetary funds are used according to the tasks determined by the Nation-wide target development program of water economy and ecological improvement of river basin Dnieper for the period till 2021 approved by the Law of Ukraine of May 24, 2012 No. 4836-VI by the "Ensuring Development of Land Reclamation and Improvement of Ecological Condition of the Irrigated and Drained Grounds, Water Resources Managements" direction and the list of works (according to appendix) taking into account the requirement of rather priority performance of works on starting objects and objects with the high level of construction readiness.
In case of availability of the debt on the budget obligations of last years registered in bodies of Treasury, its repayment is supposed in the current budget period.
4. Gosvodagentstvo based on the generalized calculations and reasons for the companies, organizations and the organizations relating to the management sphere Gosvodagentstva in coordination with Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources and the Ministry of Finance approves the actions plan on development and improvement of ecological condition of the irrigated and drained systems (further - the actions plan).
For consideration of offers on forming of the actions plan of Gosvodagentstvo forms the commission.
5. Amounts and cost of works are determined according to the design estimates developed taking into account requirements of construction regulations and rules, acts of inspections and defective acts and also based on positive experimental testimony according to the Approval procedure of construction projects and conducting their examination approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 11, 2011 No. 560 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 41, the Art. 1674).
6. The expenses connected with financing of reconstruction of engineering infrastructure of irrigating, drying and drainage systems at the expense of budgetary funds are performed according to the Procedure for public financing of capital construction approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2001 No. 1764 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 52, the Art. 2374).
7. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
8. Advance payment of the goods, works and services which are purchased for budgetary funds for the purpose of accomplishment of the actions plan is performed according to requirements of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 23, 2014 No. 117 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2014, No. 34, the Art. 916).
9. Acceptance in operation of the finished with construction of facilities, separate queues and start-up complexes is performed according to Procedure for acceptance in operation finished with the construction of facilities approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 13, 2011 No. 461 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 32, the Art. 1359).
10. Reflection in primary and financial accounting of information on opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds, receipt (creation) of current and non-current assets), are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
11. The companies, organizations and the organizations give Gosvodagentstva quarterly to the 10th following the accounting period, information on accomplishment of the actions plan on the form approved by Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.