of December 13, 2002 No. 1087
About determination of uniform medicines and products of medical appointment
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 16, 2002 "About public procurements" and Item 68 of Rules of the organization and carrying out public procurements of the goods, works and services approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2002 No. 1158,
1. To carry medicines of identical form of release to uniform medicines and containing the same active ingredient in the structure that allows them to perform the same functions and to be interchangeable.
2. To carry products of medical appointment which component are the identical materials intended for accomplishment of the same functions to uniform products of medical appointment.
3. To heads of the republican medical organizations, managements (departments) of health care of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty when implementing public procurements of medicines and products of medical appointment for determination of uniform goods to be guided by this order.
4. Repeal the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 339 of April 6, 2002. "About approval of Perechney group of uniform medicines and products of medical appointment".
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Committee of pharmacy, the pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Sultanov of Page E.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.