of March 30, 2017 No. 360
About federal state control of activities of accredited persons
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. To approve the enclosed Regulations on federal state control of activities of accredited persons.
2. To add the list of types of the state control (supervision) which are performed using risk - the oriented approach, No. 806 approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 17, 2016 "About application risk - the oriented approach under the organization of separate types of the state control (supervision) and introduction of amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2016, No. 35, Art. 5326; 2017, No. 9, Art. 1361), Item 38 of the following content:
"38. Federal state control of activities of accredited persons.".
3. To the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation in 5-month time from the date of adoption of this resolution to approve:
indicators of risk of violation of mandatory requirements by accredited persons;
procedure for registration and content of tasks to authorized officers of national authority on accreditation on holding the actions for the state control performed without interaction with accredited persons, systematic observation of execution of mandatory requirements, the analysis and forecasting of the condition of execution of mandatory requirements when implementing activities by accredited persons and also the procedure for registration of results of holding such actions.
Russian Prime Minister
It is approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 30, 2017 No. 360
1. This Provision establishes the procedure for the organization and implementation of federal state control of activities of the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs accredited in the national accreditation system (further - accredited persons).
2. Tasks of the state control of activities of accredited persons (further - the state control) are the prevention, identification and suppression of violation by accredited persons of the requirements established by the Federal Law "About Accreditation in the National Accreditation System", other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation accepted according to them, and in the cases provided by international treaties of the Russian Federation, and other requirements established including the acts entering the right of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - mandatory requirements), and also acceptance of stipulated by the legislation measures of the Russian Federation for suppression and (or) elimination of effects of the revealed violations of these requirements.
3. The state control is exercised by Federal Accreditation Service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.