of July 22, 2005 No. 116-FZ
About special economic zones in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on July 8, 2005
Approved by the Federation Council on July 13, 2005
1. The relations in the field of special economic zones in the Russian Federation are governed by the Agreement on questions free (special, special) economic zones on customs area of the Customs union and customs procedure of free customs zone of June 18, 2010 (further - the Agreement on SEZ), other acts of the customs legislation of the Customs union within EurAsEC (further - the Customs union), the legislation of the Russian Federation on special economic zones and other legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. The legislation of the Russian Federation on special economic zones consists of this Federal Law and other Federal Laws accepted according to it.
3. The relations in the field of special economic zones can be also governed by presidential decrees of the Russian Federation, orders of the Government of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about special economic zones.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the special economic zone - part of the territory of the Russian Federation which is determined by the Government of the Russian Federation and on which the specific mode of implementation of business activity acts and also can be applied customs procedure of free customs zone;
2) managing company - open joint stock company which is created for the purpose of implementation of agreements on creation of special economic zones and which hundred percent of shares belongs to the Russian Federation, or economic society which is created with participation of such open joint stock company for present purposes, or other economic society which concluded with the authorized Government of the Russian Federation federal executive body the management agreement the special economic zone;
3) cluster - set of special economic zones of one type or several types which is determined by the Government of the Russian Federation and which control is exercised of one managing company.
Special economic zones are created for the purpose of development of the processing industries of economy, high-tech industries of economy, tourism development, the sanatorium sphere, port and transport infrastructures, development of technologies and commercialization of their results, production of new types of products.
1. In the territory of the Russian Federation special economic zones of the following types can be created:
1) industrial and production special economic zones;
2) technology development special economic zones;
3) tourist and recreational special economic zones;
4) port special economic zones.
1.1. For providing specified in article 3 of this Federal Law creations of special economic zones are more whole special economic zones of one type or several types can be combined by the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation in cluster.
2. Industrial and production special economic zones are created no more than on three sites of the territory which area constitutes no more than forty square kilometers. Technology development special economic zones are created on sites of the territory which total area constitutes no more than four square kilometers.
2.1. Tourist and recreational special economic zones and port special economic zones are created on one or several sites of the territory.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.