of March 16, 2017 No. 148
Some questions of implementation of patronage over the child
1. To approve enclosed:
2. To bring in Item 31 of the Procedure guardianship and custody bodies of the activities connected with protection of the rights of the child approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008 No. 866 "Questions of the activities of guardianship and custody bodies connected with protection of the rights of the child" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2008, No. 76, Art. 2561; 2010, No. 86, Art. 3018; 2014, No. 93, Art. 2684; 2015, No. 64, Art. 2119; 2016, No. 56, Art. 1942, No. 93, Art. 3041), changes which are applied.
3. To recommend to local government bodies under the organization of provision of service in patronage over the child to be guided by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
No. 148 is approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 16, 2017
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of creation and the organization of activities of the family of the foster tutor, devices, stay of the child in such family.
Patronage over the child is the temporary leaving, education and rehabilitation of the child in the family of the foster tutor for overcoming by the child, his parents or other legal representatives of difficult vital circumstances.
The purpose of patronage over the child is ensuring protection of the rights of the child who because of difficult vital circumstances cannot temporarily live together with parents / legal representatives, provisions to it and his family of the services directed to return to the family according to the best interests of the child.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Family code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About child care", "About providing organization-legal conditions of social protection of the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship", "About bodies and services for children and special facilities for children", "About social services", "About social work with families, children and youth".
3. District, district in Kiev and Sevastopol the state administrations, executive bodies of city councils taking into account the needs of the population of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit for social services make the decision (order) on introduction of service in patronage over the child who determines the organization or organization to which functions on the organization of provision of such service will be assigned (further - the social institution).
The city, district, district center of social services in the city for the family, children and youth, the center of social support of children and families, other institution, organization or the organization, irrespective of pattern of ownership which provides social services to children and families with children (except social service of stationary leaving) can be social organization.
4. The social institution performs actions for search of candidates for foster tutors, their primary selection, assistance in passing by such candidates of training, surveys conditions of accommodation of their families, carries out assessment of needs of the child and his family, provides social services to the family of the child, prepares recommendations of feasibility or inexpediency of return of the child to the family by results of work with the family.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.