of March 16, 2017 No. 148
Some questions of implementation of patronage over the child
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Bring in Procedure Item 31 guardianship and custody bodies of the activities connected with protection of the rights of the child approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008 No. 866 "Questions of the activities of guardianship and custody bodies connected with protection of the rights of the child" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2008, No. 76, Art. 2561; 2010, No. 86, Art. 3018; 2014, No. 93, Art. 2684; 2015, No. 64, Art. 2119; 2016, No. 56, the Art. 1942, No. 93, the Art. 3041), changes which are applied.
3. Recommend to local government bodies under the organization of provision of service in patronage over the child to be guided by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 16, 2017, No. 148
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of creation and the organization of activities of family of the foster tutor, devices, stay of the child in such family.
Patronage over the child is temporary leaving, education and rehabilitation of the child in family of the foster tutor for overcoming by the child, his parents or other legal representatives of difficult vital circumstances.
The patronage purpose over the child is ensuring protection of the rights of the child who because of difficult vital circumstances cannot temporarily live together with parents / legal representatives, provisions to it and his family of the services directed to return to family according to the best interests of the child.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Family code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About child care", "About providing organization-legal conditions of social protection of the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship", "About bodies and services for children and special facilities for children", "About social services", "About social work with families, children and youth".
3. District, district in Kiev and Sevastopol the state administrations, executive bodies of city councils taking into account the needs of the population of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit for social services make the decision (order) on introduction of service in patronage over the child who determines the organization or organization to which functions on the organization of provision of such service will be assigned (further - social institution).
The city, district, district center of social services in the city for family, children and youth, the center of social support of children and families, other institution, organization or the organization, irrespective of pattern of ownership which provides social services to children and families with children (except social service of stationary leaving) can be social organization.
4. Social institution performs actions for search of candidates for foster tutors, their primary selection, assistance in passing by such candidates of training, surveys conditions of accommodation of their families, carries out assessment of needs of the child and his family, provides social services to the child's family, prepares recommendations of feasibility or inexpediency of return of the child to the family by results of work with family.
5. Search of candidates for foster tutors is carried out by information campaigns, interviews and consultations with persons wishing to fulfill duties of the foster tutor.
6. Primary candidate screen in foster tutors is made by social institution together with service for children district, district in Kiev and Sevastopol the state administrations, executive body city, district in the city (in case of its education), village, settlement council united (further - services for children) according to requirements of this Procedure based on the analysis of the documents submitted by candidates for foster tutors and the inspection of conditions of their accommodation which is carried out by social organization together with service for children by results of which the statement in form according to appendix 9 to the Procedure by guardianship and custody bodies of the activities connected with protection of the rights of the child, to No. 866 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008 "Questions of the activities of guardianship and custody bodies connected with protection of the rights of the child" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, is drawn up 2008, No. 76, Art. 2561).
If in family of the candidate for foster tutors there are children, social institution carries out assessment of needs of the child and his family in the form established by Minsotspolitiki.
7. The citizen of Ukraine who has experience of education of the child, the corresponding housing conditions for provision of services on leaving, education and rehabilitation of the child in the house can be the foster tutor.
Person specified in article 212 of the Family code of Ukraine can be the foster tutor.
8. The candidate for foster tutors submits to social institution at the place of residence the following documents:
2) passport copy of the citizen of Ukraine;
3) copy of the service record (in the presence);
4) the conclusions about the state of health of the candidate for foster tutors and the persons living together with it, constituted in form according to appendix 5 to the Procedure by guardianship and custody bodies of the activities connected with protection of the rights of the child, to No. 866 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008;
5) the certificate of lack of criminal record, including the members of his family who reached fourteen-year age and living together with the candidate for foster tutors;
6) the copy of the document confirming the property right or uses of premises;
7) the written consent to the child's device in family of the candidate for foster tutors of all members of his family living together with it, including children who reached such age and the level of development that can express it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.