of March 17, 2017 No. 152
About ensuring availability of medicines
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 27.12.2017 No. 1080)
According to articles 5 and 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About the prices and pricing" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. To the Ministry of Health to create the working group on questions of carrying out efficiency analysis of functioning of state regulation machineries of the prices of medicines till June 1, 2017 and by results of the carried-out analysis to give in case of need till March 1, 2018. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine reasonable suggestions for improvement of the specified mechanisms.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 17, 2017, No. 152
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of complete or partial cost recovery of medicines in case of out-patient treatment of persons having cardiovascular diseases, diabetes of the II type, bronchial asthma, to subjects of managing which perform economic activity based on the license for implementation of economic activity on retail trade by medicines, irrespective of pattern of ownership and subordination which pharmaceutical institutions are located within the corresponding administrative and territorial unit (further - subjects of managing).
Complete or partial cost recovery of medicines is performed within the amount of cost recovery of the medicines included in the Register of medicines which cost is subject to compensation which affirms the Ministry of Health approved by the Ministry of Health.
2. For leave of medicines which cost is subject to full or partial recovery (further - medicines), subjects of managing file to managers of budgetary funds petition for the conclusion of the agreement on cost recovery of medicines. The managers of budgetary funds determined by decisions on the relevant budgets according to the legislation create the list of the subjects of managing performing leave of medicines based on the signed agreements. Forming of the specified list is performed without provision of preferences to certain subjects of managing.
Leave of medicines is performed based on the recipes which are written out by healthcare institutions irrespective of pattern of ownership in the place of delivery of health care to the patient on prescription forms of form No. 1 (further - the recipe).
Effective period of the recipe constitutes 30 calendar days from the moment of its statement. The recipe is stored at the subject of managing within three years from the moment of leave.
Each medicine is written out on the separate recipe.
3. The subject of managing constitutes the report on the allotted medicines (further - the report) in form according to appendix in which concerning each medicine date and number of the recipe based on which medicine leave, its international unlicensed and trade names, force of action (dosage), release form, quantity of units of dosage form of the corresponding dose in packaging, the number of the released packagings, the actual retail price of realization of packaging, the amount of cost recovery of medicine for packaging, the amount from compensation, information on the doctor who wrote out the recipe, the name of healthcare institution is performed are specified.
The subject of managing submits the report twice a month, namely - the 15th of current month (or the first working day after the 15th if the 15th is the share of day off) and the first working day of the next month, and in December - in addition to 24 numbers of month under report.
The report moves to managers of the budgetary funds determined by decisions on the relevant budgets according to the legislation. The report moves the Law of Ukraine, in electronic form according to requirements, "About electronic documents and electronic document management" or in paper form (tables in addition move in electronic format). Cost recovery of medicines in the amount determined in the Register of medicines which cost is subject to compensation by the subject of managing is performed at the expense of the corresponding target subvention from the government budget to local budgets within five working days from the date of receipt of the specified report.
4. The medicines allotted by the subject of managing with violation of requirements of the regulatory legal acts regulating activities of such subject, this Procedure, and also the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 9, 2016 No. 862 "About state price regulations on medicines" are not subject to compensation (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2016, No. 95, the Art. 3102).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.