of March 17, 2017 No. PP-2844
About measures for further simplification of system of microcredit of subjects of entrepreneurship and general population
For the purpose of ensuring broad access to the preferential microcredits for subjects of entrepreneurship and wide segments of the population, and also further employment increase of the population by stimulation of individual labor activity:
1. Agree with offers of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also commercial banks on implementation of the simplified mechanism of allocation of the microcredits to again registered individual entrepreneurs and subjects of family entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity providing:
allocation to again registered individual entrepreneurs and subjects of family entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity of the microcredits for the amount to the 20-fold minimum size of the salary, with acceptance as providing the goods acquired for implementation of business activity;
expansion of practice of allocation to again registered individual entrepreneurs and subjects of family entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity of the microcredits for implementation of business activity for the amount to the 60-fold minimum size of the salary, along with providing types, stipulated by the legislation about crediting, based on guarantees of self-government institutions of the citizens presented by them within powers according to article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About self-government institutions of citizens".
2. Determine that the individual entrepreneurs and subjects of family entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity performing the types of activity specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution in case of registration of the microcredits according to provisions, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution who are again registered till January 1, 2021 are exempted from payment of the fixed tax for a period of 6 months.
The payers of the fixed tax using the privileges provided by this Item of the resolution in case of their liquidation within twelve months from the date of state registration or suspension of activities by them for the term of three and more months perform payment of the fixed tax for the entire period of the actual activities.
3. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent together with the interested ministries, departments and economic associations:
assistance in the organization of delivery without any limit, the cattle acquired at the expense of the credits of commercial banks, rams, goats, rabbits, birds, fishes, bee families, saplings of fruit trees, grapes, seeds, mineral fertilizers, means of chemical protection of plants, household appliances, equipment, construction materials and other goods, by clearing settlement;
in a month, on the basis of the critical analysis of current status in the region, creation of the business entities specializing in delivery of the corresponding agricultural goods, household appliances, equipment, construction materials and other types of products.
4. Determine that the credits by fund of preferential crediting are allocated by commercial banks on the amount to the 100-fold minimum size of the salary to the individual entrepreneurs and subjects of family entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity which are again registered in the remote and hard to reach areas, and also the areas with excessive manpower specified by appendix No. 2 to this resolution.
5. Recommend to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in a month to approve the simplified procedure for allocation of the microcredits to individual entrepreneurs and subjects of family entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity, proceeding from requirements of Item 1 of this resolution;
together with National news agency, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Uzbek agency on seal and information to provide on system basis regular and comprehensive lighting among the population of the purposes and tasks of this resolution with broad involvement of printing and electronic mass media, including the Internet;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.