of March 15, 2017 No. PP-2836
About improvement of quality of development of the preproject documentation of investment projects
(In edition of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 31.03.2017 No. UP-4996)
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for enhancement of the mechanism of development and acceleration of preparatory procedures to start implementation of investment projects, by increase in responsibility of officials of customers - initiators of projects and the project organizations for results of high-quality development of the preproject documentation, and also the simplification of procedure for their examination without damage to quality of training of the preproject documentation based on the best foreign practices:
1. Liquidate the Agency on expert evaluation of feasibility statements on projects of again under construction and reconstructed production capacities, the equipment and technologies under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Approve structure of Liquidation commission of the Agency on expert evaluation of feasibility statements on projects of again under construction and reconstructed production capacities, the equipment and technologies under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency) according to appendix.
Liquidation commission (Ramatov A. Zh.) provide implementation of package of measures, connected with liquidation of the Agency according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
3. To the industry ministries, departments, economic associations and the organizations - the initiators of projects enabling the realization of investment projects as customers in two weeks:
create industry scientific and technical councils (in case of their absence), with assignment of functions on them on development of the strategy of development for industry, implementation of modern high-tech, energy efficient technologies and the equipment in the offered investment projects;
create specialized industry advisory councils, with assignment of functions on them on conducting examination of the tender and preproject documentation prepared from the project organizations, regarding selection of technologies, the equipment and pricing on the offered technology and the equipment;
staff industry scientific and technical councils and specialized industry advisory councils by highly qualified specialists, including from among experienced practicians, specialists of research institutions, the highest educational institutions, the independent companies, etc.
4. To the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Finance, Gosarkhitektstroy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Fund of reconstruction and development of Uzbekistan, Republican design institute "Uzinzhiniring" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, bodies of economic board to bring:
in two weeks - the project of the Regulations on procedure for creation and the organization of activities of industry scientific and technical and specialized industry advisory councils, having provided in it powers of the given advice, and also the list of industries of economy in which their obligatory creation is provided;
in a month - the draft of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers providing increase in responsibility of customers - initiators of projects for:
use of modern technologies, the high-tech and energy efficient equipment when designing in the developed tasks for development of the preproject documentation of investment projects;
implementation of selection of the most qualified engineering companies and/or project organizations with which development contracts of the preproject documentation, including the turnkey projects will be signed;
ensuring careful conducting examination of the preproject and project documentation prepared by the project organizations, working documentation and the working project regarding pricing on the offered technology and the equipment, from specialized industry advisory council or the attracted independent company.
5. To the ministries, departments, economic associations and the organizations - initiators of projects and customers of investment projects without fail to provide in the agreements signed with the project organizations:
their liability for selection of the advanced high-technology energy efficient technologies and the equipment when designing;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.