of March 15, 2017 No. 137
About measures for further support and development of the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Uzbekistan
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.06.2017 No. 356)
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 2, 2016 No. UP-4861 "About measures for ensuring the accelerated development of tourist industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan", and also for the purpose of further support of development of the sphere of tourism and tourist infrastructure, active promotion of national tourist products and brands for the international tourist markets the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on procedure for forming and use of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on procedure for collection of tourist (hotel) collection in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
2. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development taking into account requirements of this resolution in a month to implement the mechanism of control of receipt of tourist (hotel) collection, having provided application of the specialized electronic automated program of accounting of lodgers in hotels and other means of placement.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of October 10, 2012 No. 288 "About measures for further support and development of the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Uzbekistan" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2012 No. 10, the Art. 73).
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 15, 2017 No. 137
1. This Provision determines procedure for forming and use of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development (further - Fund).
2. The fund is created under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development (further - Goskomturizm) without formation of legal entity, for the purpose of ensuring accumulation of funds for their subsequent use for development of the sphere of tourism.
3. The fund is created at the expense of the following sources:
receipts from the tourist (hotel) collection levied by means of placement (hotels, tourist centers and complexes, houses and rest areas, boarding houses, campings, motels, national guest houses, yurtovy the camp, sanatoria and other objects in which hotel services - services in temporary residence are rendered);
grants of the international financial institutions and other foreign donors;
charitable gifts of legal entities and physical persons, including nonresidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
revenues according to the income from placement to deposits of temporarily available funds of Fund;
the penalty fee collected for untimely transfer of the amounts of tourist (hotel) collection;
other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
4. Grants of the international financial institutions and other foreign donors, charitable gifts, including nonresidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan, are attracted in Fund according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
5. The means arriving in Fund accumulate on special accumulation accounts in the foreign and national currencies opened by Goskomturizm in accordance with the established procedure.
6. Fund is used strictly according to the profit and loss budget which is annually approved by Goskomturizm approved with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
financing of target programs in the sphere of tourism;
preparation of the preproject documentation of investment projects on creation and development of infrastructure facilities of tourism;
preparation and retraining, and also advanced training of personnel in the sphere of tourism, including passing of training in profile foreign training centers and educational institutions;
holding organizational and promotional and informational actions for promotion of tourist capacity of Uzbekistan on the foreign tourist markets, including placement in local and foreign printing and electronic mass media of target advertizing, Articles and other publications;
participation in the international tourist exhibitions, fairs, projects and programs;
payment of the membership fees in the World tourism organization of the UN (YuNVTO);
financing of activities of Goskomturizm, including payment of entertainment expenses and acquisition of gifts, its territorial administrations and Office Silk Way Unitary Enterprise;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.