of March 15, 2017 No. 141
About approval of Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan and about the Procedure for forming and use of means of the Off-budget fund of cultural development and art under the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2017 "About the organization of activities of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-2778:
Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1;
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Information analysis department concerning youth policy, culture, information systems and telecommunications of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 15, 2017 No. 141
1. The Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Ministry) is state body in the field of culture and in the activities is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The ministry in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also this Provision.
3. Are a part of the system of bodies of the Ministry:
central office of the Ministry;
Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, management of culture of areas and Head department of culture of Tashkent, departments of culture of areas (cities);
Republican scientific and methodical center of the organization of activities of cultural institutions;
Main research and production protection department and to use of objects of cultural heritage;
Management of art examination;
General directorate of the International musical festival "Shark of Taronalara";
Public institution Uzbekkontsert;
other cultural and educational institutions subordinated to the Ministry.
4. The ministry when implementing the tasks and functions interacts with other state bodies, public authorities on places and other organizations.
5. Material logistics and compensation of workers of system of the Ministry are performed for the account and within annually allocated funds from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, own income of organizations and the organizations of system of the Ministry, off-budget fund of cultural development and art, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
6. The ministry, its territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations are legal entities, have seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and with the name.
7. The main objectives and activities of the Ministry are:
realization of single state policy in the field of culture, implementation of system measures for preserving and enhancement of national cultural and spiritual heritage, to every possible development of art and art creativity, stimulation of further increase in spiritual and moral and cultural level of the population, its familiarizing with the best examples of national and world culture;
implementation among general population, especially youth, educational work on further deep rooting in national consciousness of the idea of Independence, fidelity to traditions of high spirituality, humanity, strengthening of immunity to the alien ideas of radicalism and extremism, holding the cultural events directed to satisfaction of the increasing intellectual, esthetic and cultural requirements of society;
further stimulation of development of art creativity, including theatrical, musical, choreographic, variety, circus and national applied art, rendering every possible assistance to on-stage performance groups, especially creative youth, in creation of the works reflecting the brightest pages of history of the people and its modern life, free democratic development of the country;
strengthening of material and technical resources and increase in efficiency of activities of cultural institutions, including theaters, the centers of culture and leisure of the population, recreation parks, the museums and other cultural and educational organizations, the most complete use of their opportunities in education of spiritually mature, intellectually developed and highly cultured persons;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.