of March 16, 2017 No. 148
About approval of the Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2017 No. UP-4956 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of Management System in the field of Culture and Sport" and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2017 No. PP-2779 "About the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for physical culture and sport" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport according to appendix.
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 16, 2017 No. 148
1. The state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport (further - Committee) is the state body providing realization of single state policy in the field of physical culture and sport and in the activities is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also this Provision.
3. The committee when implementing the tasks and functions interacts with bodies of the public and economic board, state governing bodies on places and other organizations.
4. The decisions of Committee made within its powers are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, state governing bodies on places, business entities, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination.
5. Financing of activities of Committee, its territorial subdivisions is performed at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
Financing of activities of executive office of Fund of development of children's sport of Uzbekistan under Committee and its regional branches is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
6. The committee, its territorial subdivisions, other organizations which are a part of the system of Committee are legal entities, have seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name.
7. The main objectives and activities of Committee are:
realization of single state policy in the field of physical culture and sport directed to familiarizing of general population with sports activities and maintaining healthy lifestyle, education of physically healthy younger generation, development of the sports industry and infrastructure, promoting and wide recognition of sporting achievements of the country on the international sports scene;
the organization together with public authorities on places, self-government institutions of citizens, sports societies, educational institutions, public organizations of large-scale work on promoting of sports activities and physical culture among the population, especially youth, women, elderly people, villagers, with regular carrying out in the cities and areas of sports and mass actions, national games and national sports competitions;
every possible development of children's sport by broad involvement of children, especially girls, in regular trainings by sport, improvement of quality of children's sports education, further expansion of network of children's sporting venues in all regions, including the rural and remote districts, the organizations of holding games of three-stage system of the competitions "Umid of Nikhollara", "Barkamol Avlod" and "Universiada", strengthening on this basis of health of children and ensuring their harmonious physical development;
implementation together with National Olympic Committee, federations and associations on sports of measures for enhancement of continuous system of selection, preparation and increase in skill of talented and perspective athletes, forming from them high-quality sports reserve and structures of national teams of the country for ensuring successful participation in the Olympic, Paralympic and Asian Games, the World Cups, Asia and other prestigious international competitions and tournaments;
stimulation of development in the country of professional sport, implementation of modern technologies in process of sports preparation taking into account the best international practices, increase in level and quality of the national championships on sports, the organizations of the international and regional competitions, acceptance of system measures for counteraction of the unhealthy sports competition and to use of the forbidden medicines;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.