of March 16, 2017 No. 148
About approval of the Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2017 No. UP-4956 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of the Management System in the field of Culture and Sport" and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2017 No. PP-2779 "About the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for physical culture and sport" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. To approve Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport according to appendix.
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 16, 2017 No. 148
1. The state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport (further — Committee) is the state body providing sale of single state policy in the field of physical culture and sport and in the activities is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also this Provision.
3. The committee when implementing the tasks and functions interacts with bodies of the public and economic board, state governing bodies on places and other organizations.
4. The decisions of Committee made within its powers are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, state governing bodies on places, business entities, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination.
5. Financing of activities of Committee, its territorial subdivisions is performed at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
Financing of activities of executive office of Fund of development of children's sport of Uzbekistan under Committee and its regional branches is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
6. The committee, its territorial subdivisions, other organizations which are a part of the system of Committee are legal entities, have the seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name.
7. The main objectives and activities of Committee are:
sale of single state policy in the field of physical culture and sport directed to familiarizing of the general population with sports activities and maintaining the healthy lifestyle, education of physically healthy younger generation, development of the sports industry and infrastructure, promoting and wide recognition of sporting achievements of the country on the international sports scene;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.