of March 1, 2017 No. 130
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for partial compensation of cost of agricultural machinery and the equipment of national production
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 19.07.2017 No. 532, 25.10.2017 No. 832)
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. The paragraph third Item 3 of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for financial support of agricultural producers in 2017, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of February 8, 2017 No. 77 (Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2017, No. 17, Art. 489), to state in the following edition:
"Partial compensation of cost of agricultural machinery and equipment of national production.".
3. To the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food to analyse condition of accomplishment of this resolution and in case the amount of the means necessary for provision of partial compensation of cost of agricultural machinery and the equipment of national production according to the requests submitted till October 1, 2017 agricultural producers, does not exceed 50 percent of amount of the annual assignments provided in the government budget for such compensation to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of the offer on modification in approved by this resolution Procedure for the purpose of increase in efficiency of support of agricultural producers and use of budgetary funds.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2017, No. 130
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Financial Support of Agricultural-producers" program for the "Partial Compensation of Cost of Agricultural Machinery and Equipment of National Production" direction (further budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is Minagropolitiki.
3. Receivers of budgetary funds are legal entities and physical persons - entrepreneurs whose main activities is delivery of the agricultural goods (by the definition given in Item 2.15 of article 2 of the Law of Ukraine "About the state support of agricultural industry of Ukraine") made by them on own or leased fixed assets provided that the specific weight of cost of such agricultural goods makes at least 75 percent of cost of all goods delivered by such legal entities and physical persons during the previous 12 consecutive accounting tax periods in total, and the neogenic agricultural producers performing economic activity less than 12 calendar months - by results of each separate accounting period (further - agricultural producers).
4. Budgetary funds are aimed at providing the agricultural producers with the domestic machinery and equipment for agro-industrial complex (further - the machinery and equipment) by implementation of partial compensation of cost of the machinery and equipment acquired at producers and/or their dealers (further - partial compensation).
5. The partial compensation is provided on the machinery and equipment which extent of localization of production (by the definition given in Item 3 of article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About stimulation of development of domestic engineering industry for agro-industrial complex") exceeds 60 percent, except tractors and other self-propelled energy means of agricultural purpose, special equipment vehicles of agricultural purpose, self-propelled and trailing combines which extent of localization of production shall exceed the indicator established according to the procedure of determination of extent of localization of production by the companies of domestic engineering industry for agro-industrial complex of the domestic machinery and equipment for agro-industrial complex, No. 369 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 27, 2013 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2013, No. 40, of the Art. 1427).
6. The list of the machinery and equipment which cost is partially compensated for the account of budgetary funds (further - the list) is created by the commission which is formed by the Ministry of Economic Development.
The commission is headed by the First vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine - the Minister of Economic Development and Trade.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.