of March 10, 2017 No. 134
About approval of Licensed conditions of implementation of economic activity on transportation of passengers, the dangerous goods and dangerous wastes by air transport
According to Item of the 24th part one of Article 7, the paragraph to the first "About licensing of types of economic activity" and part one of article 92 of the Air code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides parts of the second article 9 of the Law of Ukraine:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Are approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 10, 2017 No. 134
1. These Licensed conditions establish the exhaustive list of the documents enclosed to the application for receipt of the license for the right of implementation of economic activity on transportation of passengers, the dangerous goods and dangerous wastes by air transport (further - the license), and also the exhaustive data requirements list, obligatory to execution when implementing of the specified activities.
2. The licensee shall fulfill requirements of these Licensed conditions, and the license applicant for its obtaining - it to correspond.
3. Action of these Licensed conditions extends to all legal entities, irrespective of their form of business and physical persons of entrepreneurs which perform economic activity on transportation of passengers, the dangerous goods and dangerous wastes by air transport.
4. Terms in these Licensed conditions are used in the value given in the Air code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" (further - the Law), the Laws of Ukraine "About transportation of the dangerous goods", "About waste", and also other laws of Ukraine.
5. The subject of managing can perform economic activity on transportation of passengers, the dangerous goods and dangerous wastes by air transport fully or partially by the following types:
1) transportations of passengers by air transport;
2) transportations of the dangerous goods, dangerous wastes by air transport.
6. The license applicant for its obtaining gives to body of licensing the method provided by part one of article 10 of the Law, the statement for receipt of the license in the form according to appendix 1.
7. To the statement for receipt of the license, except the documents provided by the part of the third article 11 of the Law are applied:
1) information signed by the license applicant (his head or the head of its actuator) on number and date of issue of the existing air operator certificate;
2) documents, confirmatory that Ukraine has more than 50 percent of the authorized capital (block of shares) of the license applicant, legal entities of Ukraine and/or physical resident persons of Ukraine if other is not provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.