of March 1, 2017 No. 118
About approval of Rules of execution of visas to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory
According to part one of article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About legal status of foreigners and stateless persons" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. To approve Rules of execution of visas to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory which are applied.
2. In the subparagraph 8 of Item 4 of the Regulations on the Public migratory service of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 360 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2014, No. 69, Art. 1923), words "invitations to foreigners and stateless persons on receipt of a visa for entry into Ukraine," to exclude.
3. To recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Are approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2017 No. 118
1. These rules determine the procedure of registration to foreigners and stateless persons of visas to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory.
2. The terms used in these rules have the following value:
the visa which is drawn up in electronic form, - the permission necessary for entry into Ukraine or for transit through its territory which is drawn up remotely online - means of the Internet and visa information and telecommunication system;
the visa questionnaire - the statement for execution of the visa to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory which form is approved the MFA;
the visa label - the color sticker of the sample established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which is pasted in the passport of the foreigner and stateless person;
visa information and telecommunication system - the electronic information and telecommunication system intended for storage, protection and information processing about the person and about visas which are drawn up using its means;
the visa petition - the address of the foreigner or stateless person, including the visa questionnaire and documents necessary for execution of the visa;
the external supplier of services - the company which on terms of the contract provides services in acceptance, preliminary consideration and transfer to authorized body of visa petitions of foreigners and stateless persons about execution of visas to entry into Ukraine;
the certificate of the foreign Ukrainian - the document certifying the status of the person as the foreign Ukrainian according to the Law of Ukraine "About foreign Ukrainians";
authorized body - foreign diplomatic organization of Ukraine, department of consular service MFA, representation the MFA in the territory of Ukraine;
the authorized person - the employee of authorized body to whom the written decision of department of consular service MFA assigns fulfillment of duties on consideration of visa petitions and decision makings about execution of visas.
Other terms in these Rules are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About legal status of foreigners and stateless persons".
Types of visas, term of their action. the list of the documents submitted for execution of visas
3. Visas depending on the purpose of visit are divided into the following types designated by the alphabetic code (letters of the Latin alphabet - in the machine-readable zone):
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.