of March 1, 2017 No. 113
About approval of the Procedure and conditions of payment of the disposable monetary assistance in the case of death (death) of the person of the commanding structure or employee of National anti-corruption bureau on duty
According to the part of the third article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About National anti-corruption bureau of Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. To approve the Procedure and conditions of payment of the disposable monetary assistance in the case of death (death) of the person of the commanding structure or employee of National anti-corruption bureau on duty which are applied.
2. Item 2 of the Procedure for conducting the investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 30, 2011 No. 1232 "Some questions of investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 94, Art. 3426; 2012, No. 71, Art. 2870; 2013, No. 41, Art. 1477; 2014, No. 47, Art. 1238; 2016, No. 13, Art. 538, No. 16, Art. 644) to add with the subparagraph 5 of the following content:
"5) employees of National anti-corruption bureau.".
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Are approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2017 No. 113
1. These the Procedure and conditions determine the payment mechanism of the disposable monetary assistance (further - benefit) in case of death (death) of the person of the commanding structure or other employee of National anti-corruption bureau (further - the employee of National bureau) on duty.
In these the Procedure and conditions the concept "service duties" is understood as the legislations determined by acts, by domestic situations, instructions or orders (orders) the professional obligations of each specific employee of National bureau aimed at providing accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it according to the post.
2. Employees of National bureau fulfill service duties:
in the territory, in buildings, including rooms of buildings and constructions of National anti-corruption bureau (further - National bureau), its territorial authorities and structural divisions during working hours, including the breaks established by regulations;
along the line on service (work) or from service (work), during office trips and business trips;
out of the territory of National bureau or buildings assigned to it, including rooms of such buildings, and constructions if the employee of National bureau is in such places in connection with accomplishment of service duties.
3. The benefit is paid in case of death (death) of the employee of National bureau in the amount of the ten-year amount of compensation (cash cover) of the died (dead) on the last position which he held, irrespective of duration of the continuance in office in National bureau.
In case of calculation of the amount of compensation (cash cover) of the died (died) employee of National bureau its salary (cash cover) which consists from is considered:
official pay rate;
surcharges for long service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.