of March 1, 2017 No. 113
About approval of the Procedure and conditions of payment of the disposable monetary assistance in case of death (death) of face of the commanding structure or employee of National anti-corruption bureau on duty
According to part three of article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About National anti-corruption bureau of Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure and conditions of payment of the disposable monetary assistance in case of death (death) of face of the commanding structure or employee of National anti-corruption bureau on duty which are applied.
2. Item 2 of the Procedure for conducting the investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 30, 2011 No. 1232 "Some questions of investigation and accounting of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents on production" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 94, Art. 3426; 2012, No. 71, Art. 2870; 2013, No. 41, Art. 1477; 2014, No. 47, Art. 1238; 2016, No. 13, the Art. 538, No. 16, the Art. 644) to add with the subitem 5 of the following content:
"5) employees of National anti-corruption bureau.".
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2017 No. 113
1. These the Procedure and conditions determine the payment mechanism of the disposable monetary assistance (further - benefit) in case of death (death) of face of the commanding structure or other employee of National anti-corruption bureau (further - the employee of National bureau) on duty.
In these the Procedure and conditions the concept "service duties" is understood as the legislations determined by acts, by domestic situations, instructions or orders (orders) the professional obligations of each specific employee of National bureau aimed at providing accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it according to post.
2. Employees of National bureau fulfill service duties:
in the territory, in buildings, including rooms of buildings and constructions of National anti-corruption bureau (further - National bureau), its territorial authorities and structural divisions during working hours, including the breaks established by regulations;
along the line on service (work) or from service (work), during office trips and business trips;
out of the territory of National bureau or buildings assigned to it, including rooms of such buildings, and constructions if the employee of National bureau is in such places in connection with accomplishment of service duties.
3. The benefit is paid in case of death (death) of the employee of National bureau in the amount of the ten-year amount of compensation (cash cover) of the died (dead) on the last position which he held, irrespective of duration of continuance in office in National bureau.
In case of calculation of the amount of compensation (cash cover) of the died (died) employee of National bureau its salary (cash cover) which consists from is considered:
official pay rate;
surcharges for long service;
surcharges for scientific degree;
surcharges for work which provides access to the state secret;
surcharges for special rank or rank of the government employee.
4. The benefit is paid equal by installments to all members of the family of the died (dead), and in case of their absence - to his parents and dependents. Persons having the right to the monetary assistance are determined according to the Family code of Ukraine.
5. Day of emergence of the right to the monetary assistance is the date of death specified in the death certificate.
6. Within six months from the date of death (death) of the employee of National bureau family members, parents and dependents of the died (dead) who have the right to the monetary assistance submit in National bureau the application for payment of the monetary assistance (further - the statement) in form according to appendix from each full age family member or in case of their absence of parents and dependents of the died (dead), and in case of availability of minor children - other parent or guardians or custodians of children.
Copies of the following documents are enclosed to the application:
death certificates of the employee of National bureau;
certificates of birth of the employee of National bureau (in case of payment of the monetary assistance to parents);
marriage certficates (in case of payment of the monetary assistance to the wife (husband);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.