of March 9, 2017 No. 128
About transportation of pensioners in the Tashkent subway on free basis
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 23, 2017 "About the program of additional measures for social and economic development and further increase in level of living of the population of the city of Tashkent", and also for the purpose of support of the senior generation, strengthening of care and attention to each elderly person, raisings on qualitatively new level of system of the organization of activity and leisure of people of old age, creation of additional conveniences by it when using of services of urban passenger transportation the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. 31:
1. Agree with the offer of khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent and Toshkent metropoliteni Unitary Enterprise of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari about transportation of pensioners in the Tashkent subway, since March 15, 2017, on free basis during the period from 10:00 till 16:00 o'clock, with subsequent monthly compensation of the loss of income at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Approve Regulations on accounting treatment for number of the pensioners using the Tashkent subway on free basis in the afternoon and compensations of the loss of income Toshkent metropoliteni Unitary Enterprise of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari according to appendix.
3. In Item 4 of the Regulations on procedure for financing and indemnification of the carriers occupied with accomplishment of regular city passenger traffic of the population, in connection with rendering services in limiting rates in the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the resolution of September 17, 2012 No. 273 (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2012, No. 9, the Art. 69):
add with the paragraph the eighth the following content:
"compensation of the loss of income in transit pensioners on free basis during the period from 10:00 till 16:00 o'clock on the Tashkent subway";
to consider the paragraph of the eighth the paragraph the ninth.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 9, 2017 No. 128
1. This Provision determines accounting treatment for number of the pensioners transported Toshkent metropoliteni Unitary Enterprise of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari during day period of time from 10:00 till 16:00 o'clock on free basis.
2. This Provision extends to the pensioners using services of the subway.
3. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the subway - the system of underground and land constructions intended for transportation of passengers by electric trains;
the pensioner - the passenger having the pension certificate issued by the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
free special one-time counter - the document of the strict reporting granting the right to the pensioner on one trip in the subway during day period of time from 10:00 till 16:00 o'clock.
4. The number of the transported pensioners in the subway during day period of time from 10:00 till 16:00 o'clock is determined by quantity of the realized free special one-time counters.
5. The pensioner shows the pension certificate to the operator of cash desk of the subway realizing free special one-time counter for receipt of one counter on free pass on one trip in the subway. At the same time the special free one-time counter is issued only personally to the pensioner.
6. At each station of the subway on entrance one special turnstile on acceptance of free special one-time counters of pensioners for free pass during day period of time from 10:00 till 16:00 o'clock is taken away.
7. The pensioner with the received free special one-time counter goes to special turnstile and lowers free special one-time counter in this turnstile.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.