of March 1, 2017 No. 96
About approval of the Regulations on the personnel reserve of federal state body
According to part 11 of article 64 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2004 "About the public civil service of the Russian Federation" I decide No. 79-FZ:
1. To approve the enclosed Regulations on the personnel reserve of federal state body.
President of the Russian Federation
It is approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of March 1, 2017 No. 96
1. This Provision determines the procedure for forming of the personnel reserve of federal state body (further - the personnel reserve) and works with it.
2. The personnel reserve is created for the purpose of:
a) ensuring equal access for citizens of the Russian Federation (further - citizens) to Federal public civil service (further - Federal civil service);
b) timely replacement of positions of Federal civil service;
c) assistance to forming of highly professional personnel structure of Federal civil service;
d) assistance to the official growth of federal government civil servants (further - civil servants).
3. The principles of forming of the personnel reserve are:
a) voluntariness of inclusion of civil servants (citizens) in the personnel reserve;
b) publicity when forming the personnel reserve;
c) respect for equal rights of citizens in case of their inclusion in the personnel reserve;
d) priority of forming of the personnel reserve on the competitive basis;
e) accounting of the current and perspective demand in replacement of positions of Federal civil service in federal state body;
e) interrelation of official growth of civil servants with results of assessment of their professionalism and competence;
g) the personal responsibility of the head of federal state body (further - the representative of the employer) for quality of selection of civil servants (citizens) for inclusion in the personnel reserve and creation of conditions for the official growth of civil servants;
h) objectivity of assessment of professional and personal qualities of civil servants (citizens) applying for inclusion in the personnel reserve taking into account experience of their work in federal state bodies, state bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, the organizations.
4. The regulations on the personnel reserve affirm the legal act of federal state body according to the Federal Law of July 27, 2004 No. 79-FZ "About the public civil service of the Russian Federation" (further - the Federal Law "About the Public Civil Service of the Russian Federation") and this Provision.
5. Information on forming of the personnel reserve and work with it is posted on the official sites of federal state body and the state information system in the field of public service on the Internet (further - Internet network) according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
6. The personnel reserve is created by the representative of the employer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.