of February 28, 2017 No. 16
About some questions of use of standard instruments of regulation of liquidity of the bank system by the National Bank of Ukraine
According to articles 6, 7, 7-1, 15, 25, 42 and 56 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", article 66 of the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", for the purpose of effective use of standard instruments of regulation of liquidity of the bank system the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides:
1. To approve Changes in the Regulations on use of standard instruments of regulation of liquidity of the bank system by the National Bank of Ukraine approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of September 17, 2015 No. 615 (with changes) (further - the Provision No. 615) which are applied.
2. To banks of Ukraine within three months from the date of entry into force of this resolution:
1) to give to the National Bank of Ukraine for review of powers of signers of the documents submitted to the National Bank of Ukraine according to requirements of the Provision No. 615, the list of documents namely: the copies of constituent and registration documents of banks, orders on fulfillment of duties and/or on the assumption of office of the persons authorized by banks on signing of agreements / additional agreements / requests on transactions of refinancing, the copies of decisions of relevant organs of management of bank on position assignment of persons, representatives properly certified by bank to affect from executive body of bank, the copy of cards with specimen signatures and in case of need properly the copies of powers of attorney certified by bank the persons authorized by banks on signing of agreements/requests on transactions of refinancing which are properly certified by bank;
2) to provide entering of corresponding changes into the general loan agreements and general repurchase agreements signed with banks.
3. Taking into account the Presidential decree of Ukraine of December 18, 2016 No. 560/2016 "About the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine of December 18, 2016 "About urgent measures for ensuring national security of Ukraine in the economic sphere and depositor protections" about acceptance with participation of the National Bank of Ukraine of exhaustive measures for non-admission of destabilization of the financial system of the state and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 18, 2016 No. 961 "Some questions of ensuring stability of the financial system" (with changes) to resolve Public joint stock company Privatbank commercial bank (further - JSC CB PRIVATBANK) before debt restructuring on the credits of PJSC CB PRIVATBANK before the National Bank of Ukraine to participate in carrying out transactions on regulation of liquidity on standard instruments of regulation of liquidity of the bank system in the presence of the fact of making of risk activities, which was fixed in 2016, and the overdue debt on the credits of the National Bank of Ukraine (except the overdue debt on the refinance credits obtained according to standard instruments of regulation of liquidity of the bank system).
4. To department of the public markets (Ponomarenko S. V.) to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of banks of Ukraine for use in work.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Chury A. E.
6. The resolution becomes effective from the next day after its official publication, except Item 1 which becomes effective since July 01, 2017.
V. A. Hontareva
Are approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of February 28, 2017 No. 16
1. In the Section I:
1) to add Item 2 of Chapter 1 after subparagraph 3 with subparagraph 3-1 of the following content:
"3-1) the electronic trading systems (ETS) - Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.";
2) in Chapter 2:
in Item 6 of the word "are not acknowledged such which carry out the risky activity menacing to interests of investors or other creditors of bank and" to exclude;
to exclude the subparagraph 4 of Item 16;
to state Item 17 in the following edition:
"17. The documents submitted to National Bank according to this Provision are signed by the head of bank and/or the authorized person. Documents make sure of the paper form the impress of a seal of bank.
The documents submitted to National Bank by means of program technological support are signed and/or go with use of the digital signature of the authorized persons responsible for provision of these documents to National Bank".
2. In the Section II:
1) in Item 20 of Chapter 3 "credit" to replace the word with words "transactions with";
2) in Chapter 4:
in Item 25:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.