of February 27, 2017 No. 110
About measures for further expansion of production of import-substituting and export-oriented products in free economic zones of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of further reducing commodity import, creation of new productions on release of import-substituting and export-oriented products, including with attraction of the credits of commercial banks, the maximum use of mineral and raw capacity of regions, the industry organizations and economic associations, and also creations to subjects of entrepreneurship of favorable conditions for activities in the territory of free economic zones:
1. Approve the list of the projects providing production organization of ready types of products, materials and components in free economic zones during 2017 - 2019 according to appendix No. 1*.
* Appendix No. 1 is not given.
2. To heads of bodies of the public and economic board - initiators of the projects included in appendix No. 1:
in a month to approve with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the financing banks and to submit in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan for approval network schedules of projects implementation, included in appendix No. 1 to this resolution;
provide in accordance with the established procedure preparation and entering into administrative boards of free economic zones and small industrial zones of the respective areas, investment requests and business plans of the projects included in appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
3. To republican council on coordination of activities of administrative boards of free economic zones and small industrial zones to establish system monitoring of the course of timely preparation and the projects implementation included in appendix No. 1 to this resolution in the territory of free economic zones.
Permit Administrative board of free economic zones to make changes in the list of the projects included in appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
4. Take into consideration that by National Bank of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan the bank branch in the territory of SEZ "Navoiy" for the purpose of the effective organization of servicing of subjects of entrepreneurship and financing of new projects is opened.
5. Recommend to commercial banks:
provide at the expense of own means and foreign credit lines attracted without issue of the State guarantee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the credits to the subjects of entrepreneurship realizing the projects in the territory of free economic zones including included in appendix No. 1, on acquisition of the equipment, raw materials, materials and components;
in two-month time to open divisions of banks for timely and high-quality servicing of subjects of entrepreneurship and financing of projects in the territory of free economic zones according to appendix No. 2.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov, G. I. Ibragimov, Z. T. Mirzayev and U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 2
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 27, 2017 No. 110
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.