of February 7, 2017 No. 1835-VIII
About anti-doping control in sport
This Law determines the legal and organizational basis of implementation of anti-doping control in Ukraine, participations of the corresponding institutions, organizations and organizations in prevention, the prevention of application and distribution of dope in sport.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) anti-doping activities - the actions directed to prevention of use of dope in sport which include prevention, prevention of application and distribution of dope in sport, application of sanctions for violation of anti-doping rules;
2) anti-doping control - the package of measures, the directed to fight against dope in sport, including anti-doping activities and the drug test;
3) the anti-doping organization - the legal entity responsible for approval of rules of development, implementation and ensuring compliance with any element of the drug test according to requirements of the International convention about fight against dope in sport;
4) anti-doping rules - rules (regulation) developed and approved by the anti-doping organization on the basis of requirements of the International convention about fight against dope in sport which determine conditions of implementation of sports activities and are directed to sale of the unified and harmonized principles of fight against dope in sport;
5) the drug test - the process including planning, carrying out tests, selection, storage and transportation of doping tests, the laboratory analysis, researches, work with results, hearings and appeals;
6) the doping officer - the person which underwent the corresponding training and authorized by the anti-doping organization on selection of doping tests;
7) doping test - any biological material which is selected for the purposes of the drug test;
8) dope in sport - the case of violation of anti-doping rules;
9) researches - development and enhancement of techniques of identification of the forbidden substances in products for special dietary consumption and techniques of identification of metabolites and markers of the forbidden substances in urine and other biological samples;
10) Convention - The international convention about fight against dope in sport ratified by the Law of Ukraine of August 3, 2006 No. 68-V;
11) The international standard for laboratories - the standard provided by Appendix 2 to the International convention about fight against dope in sport;
12) The international standard for testing - the standard provided by Appendix 3 to the International convention about fight against dope in sport;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.