of February 27, 2017 No. 102
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. To approve the General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment according to appendix and to enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. To take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose the binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of the binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment, from the date of enforcement approved by this resolution of the General technical regulation in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and the procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 27, 2017 No. 102
1. This General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment (further — the Technical regulation) establishes mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment in tselyakh:zashchita of life and health of the person, the environment, property of legal, physical persons and the state;
preventions of the actions misleading consumers (users, operators and providers of telecommunications) concerning its appointment and safety.
elimination of technical barriers in trade.
This technical regulation governs the relations arising in case of application and execution of mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.