of February 27, 2017 No. 102
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment, from the date of enforcement approved by this resolution of the General technical regulation in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 27, 2017 No. 102
1. This General technical regulation about safety of the telecommunication equipment (further - the Technical regulation) establishes mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment in tselyakh:zashchita of life and health of the person, the environment, property of legal, physical persons and the state;
preventions of the actions misleading consumers (users, operators and providers of telecommunications) concerning its appointment and safety.
elimination of technical barriers in trade.
This technical regulation governs the relations arising in case of application and execution of mandatory requirements to safety of the telecommunication equipment.
2. Action of this Technical regulation extends to the telecommunication equipment released and put into operation:
new, earlier not being in operation, irrespective of country of source;
being in operation after upgrade;
being in operation;
imported on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation extends are given in appendix No. 1 to this Technical regulation.
3. This Technical regulation does not extend to the telecommunication equipment:
used for the benefit of defense of the state, safety and law and order, and also on special technical means of system of investigation and search operations;
the following en route through border of the Republic of Uzbekistan which is under customs control and not operated during all term of stay in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Safety requirements of the telecommunication equipment are obligatory for execution by all physical, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
5. This Technical regulation taking into account risk degree of damnification establishes necessary requirements to objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation which accomplishment provides extends
a) mechanical safety;
b) electric safety;
c) safety of radiations;
d) ecological safety;
e) fire safety;
e) explosion safety.
6. For the separate types of the telecommunication equipment falling within coverage of this Technical regulation, applied in technological networks of telecommunications or networks of telecommunications of special purpose, additional mandatory requirements to safety including on information security, can be established in other regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
In other regulating documents in the field of technical regulation the mandatory requirements to operation, electromagnetic and technical compatibility of the equipment of telecommunications ensuring safety, integrity, coherence and uninterruptedness of functioning of network of telecommunications can be also established.
7. For the purposes of this Technical regulation the concepts established by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and also the following terms are used:
blocking protective - means or systems of the prevention of access to dangerous parts for elimination of danger or automatic elimination of dangerous conditions during access;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.