of February 8, 2017 No. 5/1
About introduction in general use of the graphical symbol of official monetary unit of the Kyrgyz Republic - som
According to the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the graphical symbol of official monetary unit of the Kyrgyz Republic - som" of October 27, 2016 No. 43/4, being guided by article 43 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. To enter the graphical symbol of official monetary unit of the Kyrgyz Republic into general use - the som (is applied).
2. To recommend to commercial banks, non-bank financial credit institutes, other legal entities, and also to physical persons to use this graphical symbol as specifying on official monetary unit of the Kyrgyz Republic - som in case of production, placement and distribution of advertizing on commodity markets, works and services, information, reference materials, and in other purposes.
3. To management of the cash liquidity to bring this resolution to the attention of commercial banks and non-bank financial credit institutes of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To department of public relations to post the information message on the official site of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic and in mass media.
5. To legal management:
- to publish this resolution on the official site of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank Kyrgyz Republics Orozbayeva L.Dzh.
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 8, 2017 No. 5/1
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.