of February 24, 2017 No. 99
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of mine lifting installations
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single safety requirements to the mine lifting Cabinet of Ministers installations decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of mine lifting installations according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them, works and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to mine lifting installations from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To the Uzstandart agency, the State inspectorate for supervision of geological studying of subsoil to provide with safe operation in the industry, mining and kommunalno the household sector under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 24, 2017 No. 99
1. This General technical regulation about safety of mine lifting installations (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of mine lifting installations and processes of their lifecycle.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation extend to the mine lifting installations intended for issue on the surface of mineral and breed, descent rise of people and freights on vertical and inclined trunks of mines.
3. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to the elevators, escalators, conveyors, ropeways operated in mines, machines and mechanisms for movement, layouts, profilings, developments, trambovaniye, consolidations, dredging or drillings of soil or ores.
4. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
tub - the lifting vessel intended for rise in mountain weight in case of driving of trunks and holes when deepening trunk of mines, and also for descent and raising of people on trunk in case of driving and deepening of trunk;
trolley - the lifting vessel intended for transportation, raising of mineral and breed on the surface of the mine;
mining constructions - the mine trunks equipped with the directing conductors for movement on them of cages and skips in case of vertical rise and railway lines for movement of trolleys and skips in case of inclined rise. The constructions located in the okolostvolny yard of the mine (loading hopper and the camera for the tipper or the reception platform). Nadshakhtny constructions (poppet and the reception bunker for unloading of lifting vessels or nadshakhtny buildings with platforms and otkatochny ways);
identification - establishment of identity of the object provided for evaluating compliance to the essential signs established by the Technical regulation and the legislation in the field of industrial safety;
testing - measurement according to the appropriate program and technique of values of the physical quantities and parameters characterizing condition of the tested equipment for the purpose of detection of the hidden defects and determination of suitability of the equipment to operation in the set modes and conditions according to requirements of safety rules, and also management (instruction) for operation and maintenance of manufacturers;
cage - the lifting vessel intended for descent and raising of people, the equipment and materials, and also raising of mineral and breed;
the appointed resource - total operating time in case of which achievement operation of mine lifting installation and (or) its equipment shall be stopped, irrespective of their technical condition;
the appointed service life - the calendar duration of operation of mine lifting installation and (or) its equipment in case of which achievement operation shall be stopped, irrespective of their technical condition;
inclined trunk - trunk with axis inclination to the horizon from 30 to 850;
the equipment - the technical device necessary for accomplishment of its main and (or) additional functions used independently or established on mine lifting installation;
the danger area - space in which the dangers proceeding from mine lifting installation per capita influence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.