of February 24, 2017 No. 99
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of mine hoisting units
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single safety requirements to mine hoisting units the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. To approve the General technical regulation about safety of mine hoisting units according to appendix and to enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. To take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them, works and services lose the binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of the binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to mine hoisting units from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To the Uzstandart agency, the State inspectorate for supervision of geological studying of the subsoil to provide with safe operation in the industry, mining and kommunalno the household sector under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and the procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 24, 2017 No. 99
1. This General technical regulation about safety of mine hoisting units (further — the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of mine hoisting units and processes of their lifecycle.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation extend to the mine hoisting units intended for issue on the surface of mineral and breed, descent rise of people and loads on vertical and inclined shafts of mines.
3. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to the elevators, escalators, conveyors, cable ways operated in mines, machines and mechanisms for movement, layouts, profilings, developments, compactings, consolidations, dredging or soil drilling or ores.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.