of February 14, 2017 No. 66
About approval of the Regulations on the special status of higher educational institutions
For the purpose of implementation of subparagraph 12) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. To approve the enclosed Regulations on the special status of higher educational institutions.
2. To recognize invalid the following decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2001 No. 1398 "About approval of the Standard regulations on the state higher educational institutions having the special status" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2001, No. 39, Art. 494);
2) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2002 No. 733 "About modification and amendments in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2001 No. 1398" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2002, No. 21, Art. 227).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 14, 2017 No. 66
1. The regulations on the special status of higher educational institutions are developed according to subparagraph 12) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education".
2. The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan brings representation to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan about assignment of the special status to the higher educational institutions making the outstanding contribution to education, training and professional formation of the personality.
3. The special status of the higher educational institution – the specific mode of functioning of the organization of education granting the right of independent determination of content of education, the organization of scientific and educational activities stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Rectors of the higher educational institutions having the special status are appointed and dismissed in the procedure established by the legislation.
5. The higher educational institution having the special status, independently:
1) develops and realizes programs of the bachelor degree, the magistracy and doctoral studies;
2) determines rules of the current, intermediate and final assessment according to the state obligatory standard of education;
3) establishes the ratio of students to the faculty within the regulations established in Item 8 of article 52 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education";
4) establishes qualification characteristics of positions of pedagogical workers and the persons equated to them;
5) approves the form of the agreement of rendering educational services;
6) performs educational activities on the basis of independently developed regulations of the academic load, forms and the amount of compensation;
7) determines the procedure for acceptance in the higher educational institution;
8) issues education documents of own sample;
9) determines structure and states.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.