of February 14, 2017 No. 66
About approval of the Regulations on special status of higher educational institutions
(In edition of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.04.2018 No. 169)
For the purpose of implementation of the subitem 12) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on special status of higher educational institutions.
2. Recognize invalid the following decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2001 No. 1398 "About approval of the Standard regulations on the state higher educational institutions having special status" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2001, No. 39, the Art. 494);
2) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2002 No. 733 "About modification and amendments in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2001 No. 1398" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2002, No. 21, the Art. 227).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 14, 2017 No. 66
1. The regulations on special status of higher educational institutions are developed according to the subitem 12) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education".
2. The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan brings representation to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan about assignment of special status to the higher educational institutions making outstanding contribution to education, training and professional formation of the personality.
3. Special status of higher educational institution – the specific mode of functioning of the organization of education granting the right of independent determination of content of education, the organization of scientific and educational activities stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Rectors of the higher educational institutions having special status are appointed and dismissed in the procedure established by the legislation.
5. The higher educational institution having special status, independently:
Develops 1) and realizes programs of bachelor degree, magistracy and doctoral studies;
2) determines rules of the current, intermediate and final assessment according to the state obligatory standard of education;
3) is established by ratio of students to the faculty within the regulations established in Item 8 of article 52 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education";
4) establishes qualification characteristics of positions of pedagogical workers and persons equated to them;
5) approves form of the agreement of rendering educational services;
6) performs educational activities on the basis of independently developed regulations of academic load, forms and the amount of compensation;
7) is determined by procedure for acceptance in higher educational institution;
8) issues education documents of own sample;
9) determines structure and states.
6. The higher educational institution having special status:
1) is guaranteed by steadily high level of the higher and postgraduate education conforming to the international standards on the basis of effective use of scientific and pedagogical potential, educational material resources and innovative educational technologies;
2) provides the maximum conditions for educational, moral, cultural and intellectual development of each identity of the trainee, the teacher and the employee of higher educational institution;
3) is performed by effective use of the means and the income arriving from the scientific, educational and other services aimed at the development of educational and methodical base, improvement of quality of scientific activities, the higher and postgraduate education;
4) is carried systematically out by monitoring of development of education, science, the equipment and technologies in world scientific and educational space and enters offers in authorized body in the field of education for implementation into the system of the higher and postgraduate education.
7. Official pay rates of the faculty and leading employees of the state higher educational institutions having special status irrespective of form of business, are determined taking into account raising 1,75 coefficient to the established sizes of official pay rates, except for Academies of public administration in case of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Academy of justice under the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan which raising coefficient is determined by the legislation.
8. Official pay rates of the faculty and leading employees of Academy of law enforcement agencies under the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan are determined using the raising coefficient to 1,5 to the established sizes of official pay rates.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.